Thug pug pheno hunt

In here I have unicorn poop, queen sugar, and glukie breath @ I want to say 5-6 weeks since being birthed from their little seed shells, this is my first time ever trying to grow organically and I’m struggling a little bit so far :joy: using Gaia green amendments, worm castings, and I recently picked up a bag of bokashi, just to dabble in some nutrient teas

44 Likes

Also forgot to mention these girls are in a 4x4 tent under 6x 3ft Sunblaster T5’s with a little oscillating 6” monkey fan and a humidifier for just incase purposes

17 Likes

Welcome to OG @Terpfiend97 . I’m not familiar with those strains but Ill hang out and follow your grow. :smiley:

7 Likes

Unicorn poop and ‘first time ever to grow’ in the same sentence makes my wallet hurt LOL. Man I wish I was rich sometimes…JK. Best of luck with these, pulling up a chair, just the OP title makes my palms sweat. From seeds, right? @Terpfiend97 ???

10 Likes

reposted from the original

16 Likes

I’d hate to try and find a dropped seed in that carpet LOL

15 Likes

Haha I only popped half the pack… I’ve been growing for a couple years this is just my first time ever trying to ditch the bottles and use amendments… I bought all my thug pug years ago for 80 bones a pack;)

13 Likes

I’ll tag along to see what they can do

Always wanted to try unicorn poop

Just love the name

Paps

4 Likes

Really, you’ve never heard of thug pug??

5 Likes

Kinda made me giggle too. Thug Pug has stood the test, look at all the crosses out there, I have yet to grow any of the originals, myself. Always get lost in auction bidding, can’t get much for 2 bits these millenia…Great choice for a round in the tent man…!!! At my age…who doesn’t have an adult daughter who still loves unicorns??? Cheers

7 Likes

Are you in Canada ? I have a juicy cut of cactus breath and peanut butter breath and even some doubles of certain thug pug packs

15 Likes

Ummm, central ontario…and I believe I’m starting to sweat…lol

9 Likes

I have a strain list of seeds too long for here to trade, ample postage money and little else, besides space in the room. Hell I’ll make room if needed. PM me for further begging if you like, I don’t want to embarass myself any further…in public…wink… LOL

10 Likes

hmmm you should meet @SmknCanuck and @Craigson15 both are from the cold and white region north of the lakes iirc

6 Likes

@Terpfiend97 I currently have a Unicorn Poop pheno running and it is just about the stretchiest and most vigorous plant I’ve seen. I’m having to top/fim/bend every 3-4 days to keep it in check and she’s reacting so well to it! This one is heavier on the floral kush than the creamy poop, but both of those phenos I’ve had seem to let my shoulders fall back a little easier through some serious spasms. I’m not usually a GMO guy for medical stuff, but I love this one. Looking forward to seeing what you get!

3 Likes

Yes I’ve heard of Thug Pug. I’m not familiar with Thug Pug strains though. At least not the ones your growing at the moment.

5 Likes

Me and @Craigson15 actually got aquatinted on Instagram and he was the one that actually mentioned OG to me!

10 Likes

Welcome to og! I have your journal set on follow seems like your doing some interesting things here my fellow canuck! Anyone recommended by Craigson I know is gonna be a great addition. Nice to have more Canadians around too! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

By the time I found out about them I was a doller short and a day late. Well a lot of dollers short haha.

5 Likes

There is a Canadian Contingent thread started by @Mr.Sparkle that should get you to meet a few more.

And a thread of common acronyms

8 Likes