Thug pug pheno hunt

I can understand, noob here, and I bought a pack of Unicorn poop, april 2019 for sixty bucks. If I knew then…I would have cherished more, prices now days :rocket:!

IMG_20200608_183719_773|400x500

Unicorn poop

8 Likes

One day I’ll hold some unicorn poop in my hands :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Well lucky for you my fellow Canuck I have almost all of his earlier work and I like to share rare gems if I find them :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Wow that is a crazy LST schedule lol sounds like a whole lot of GMO :fire: which is honestly what I was hoping they would express personally, I like those foul rancid mouth type weedies :joy: I’m gonna tune into that if you have it on here, good luck I hope it’s a gem!

4 Likes

If there’s something worth writing home about in here maybe we do a trade or something one day :wink:

3 Likes

Ah okay my bad, I’ll see if I can get the proper info here
Glukie breath (gsc x gg4) x mendo breath)
Unicorn poop (GMO x sophisticated lady)
Queen sugar (Oreoz x sophisticated lady)

The glukie and the poop are older as far as thug pug goes and the queen sugar was only made within the last 2 years I believe

11 Likes

Thanks for the details on those. :smiley: :+1: :canada:

3 Likes

That looks nice :ok_hand: I like the fade she had, do you remember how long it went? Just so I know what I’m getting myself Into, I hear she can run 10-12 weeks :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

I’m sure we will have some good trades going at some point :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’m always up for a trade

4 Likes

sounds like an interesting grow! pulls up chair :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @Terpfiend97 I heard this thread Is where the party is at. What ya got cooking ?

Tell me more about Queanut Butter :butter:

10 Likes

I as well. I never was able to have any of those other strains I heard so much about
Maybe one day. If I ever find some Ill pass you some !
…peanut butter breath too. Found some guy selling a pack, but no way I could afford it… :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Lol idk about all of that, but thank you! Queanut butter is just an idea that happened only about a week ago, I’m in week six with PBB#5 that I selected and I don’t want to get ahead of myself but she seems to be throwing down, I’m in the middle of (hopefully) selecting a nice queen sugar female but so far I’ve come across a nice looking, short and stalky male, and as I was about to cut it up and toss it I just thought… maybe I’ll hit the pbb with this in a tent :thinking: and after mentioning it on here now I have to so that will be in the works soon, I’ll document it on here :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Are you in Canada?:thinking:

3 Likes

Sounds cool @Terpfiend97 ya never know what’s gonna come from crosing plants. Could be amazing. I’m in Canada :canada: are you.?

3 Likes

Yessir I am, just outside of Belleville

6 Likes

Hahah I’m in Kingston @Terpfiend97

6 Likes

No kidding, I find myself there from time to time visiting my fancy college buddies lol what’s cooking in your garden right now?:thinking:

4 Likes

Don’t have notes from that grow, but I think it was a 73 day run. Hope you find a keeper! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes