Time for a change from current culture to the bucket company

Just got my bucket company setup in today and the rest will be here tomorrow however I am doing x3 different setups with these…
As im going to do my propagation cabinet, veg , bloom tents
So let’s start off with the superponics 2x2 cabinet as I have moved the shelf to being to even shelf’s which are 30in tall in which will be plenty for my needs and with sexing and even some males from time to time even .
I have x2 hlq qb60 3500k one per shelf I mounted them to the roof and the drivers I mounted on the outside of the cabinet for easy access and saves on some heat…
So I I’ll be doing x8 1.2gal buckets 4 per shelf all pvc 1/2 I’m going to be using growstones gs-1 as well…
I have a 5gallon cooler for my res and a DC water pump 660gph which is a bit overkill but it does 23w max and at like half power or less I’ll have to run it at will be like 10w so fine with me and will save the pump as well…
Hopefully tomorrow I’ll have the rest of my fittings delivered so I can finish it and do a leak test and see how it all works as I have not seen anyone do a dual level aka vertical setup like this being fully automated too…
I got a condensate pump I will use to drain back into the res However not sure if the one I have will be enough so will see only one way to find out if not there’s a lil bigger one I could get but hopefully this one will be just fine would be perfect as it’s nice n small but only has a 20ml res vs 1/2gal the other one has but will c only time will tell…

So my veg setup is where it’s going to get fun as I’m going to be doing x8 1.2gal buckets usually however I’m also going to be doing some pheno hunting so I can take the x8 from the cabinet and use all 16 in the 4.5x4.5 veg tent and take a few mins to put it back as well as I will have my new raging Kush lights and will be perfect for it too…

Bloom tent is a green cube 8x4 that will have x8 3gal bucket company buckets for it and will be getting x2 raging Kush for it as well it’s going to be such a dopetastic terptastic setup that’s for damn sure so stay tuned bout to get skunky

So alot of you might be asking why I would change my upgraded current culture setup to the bucket company and main reasons is efficiency and im tired of having to worry about a leak while I’m sick and in the hospital as I am there probably 1 week per month…And really not trying to have a waiting pool in my basement that’s for damn sure as carpet and no drain in the room just not worth the problems that will happen eventually…

So time for a change and also it’s a lot cheaper to run the bucket company too no air pumps or water pumps running 247 now or 40-150gal in ea of the systems…Plus it was soooo nice not having to buy every size of fittings they make just about like I had to with rdwc…Plus I now will save 2month in veg too among many many other things so stay tuned going to be a bitchn setup

13 Likes

Nice clean looking setup…well done

1 Like

Appreciate it however she’s not done yet hopefully it will be today or tomorrow however I may have to wait for a few more fittings but that’s just for the res and water pump could still test it out by just putting the pump inside it

1 Like

Very interesting setup @Indiva710, I look forward to seeing your magic! :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

Haven’t seen nothing yet from what I’m going to do with my 2 other tents as well but one thing at a time and being disabled so it takes a bit longer than most unfortunately so everyone be patient also waiting for all my parts and stuff too as well but will get there shortly and will be one bitchn ass setup…Also gna get my raging Kush led lights too well only getting one for now going to test it out but also the new version comes out in fall and will do full power at all colors so that’s gna be dope and even more even ppfd canopy more than what it already I’d which is thee best in the industry I sooo cannot wait until this setup is done after the lights and everything is built time to start working on automating it and having it all controlled by my phone alone with cameras that pan tilt and zoom it’s gna be dopetastic to say the least esp with my disease I spend about a week a month in the hospital so I need to be able to have full control over it and not try and have to rely on someone who’s going to make the plants not too happy or dead in general like 1/3 ,my crop was wen I got home 2 wks ago so when u want something done right you do it yourself so that’s what I’m gna do stay tuned

1 Like

She’s all done well the cabinet is that is …Waiting on a few parts still to start on veg tent and get that going soon…My next grow I’m super stoked for I got my hands on one of my top 5 favs and this black Jamaican banana was soooo fire however they are 18years old and weren’t stored correctly so might be a challenge to sprout so will c but I’m def bringing that back and gna do everything I can to make sure it happens as I can’t loose that strain again lol absolutely love it … Super terptastic fire and real 1 hitter quitter type shit …Anyways here’s the finished cabinet hopefully by this wknd Monday at the latest I’ll be able to start on veg tent too

3 Likes