Times are Tuff. Bag Seed Grow

We had a cop that issued a ticket to someone who asked why he wasn’t wearing a mask when standing and talking closer than 2 feet. Lol.

4 Likes

Thats just another example of a police officer on a power trip. Right now those tickets are just a way for the states to cash in. Like we are not having a hard enough time as it is. People should be wearing masks though. Especially the police.

3 Likes

Just wait till the police get defunded then listen to all the babies cry about whats gonna come down.
Brought it on themselves, not the cops the civilians.
Aint seen shit yet.

5 Likes

@OleReynard Your absolutely correct.

3 Likes

nice grow. i am happy you are doing well with it. fortunately, for you, there are police officers hired by your local authorities to help out. otherwise, you would have to sit around your house all day with an ak, wondering if today is the day they invade MY house.

cops always pissed on me too, so i’m no lover of the crooked cop. but without true authority you live not. see?

best way to not get abused by a cop, is to not get in their way in the first place. not, get busted, then cry cry cry. you get caught in the vicinity of a drug crime, you are done. lesson: stay away from drug crimes that cops can see. then you dont have to worry about being pissed on like i was. i was a dumb kid, and took my lumps, but i never cried that it was the cops fault.

whenever i start pointing the finger in someone elses direction, i force myself to look in the mirror. mirror never lies.

happy grow, grow on, save the hate for the violent offenders.

4 Likes

Theyre not gonna just fall off the earth people.
Theyre gonna get there funding anyway possible. you guys wanted this shit and its coming.
Rammed right down our throats.

4 Likes

There are some cops that do there job the way its supposed to be done. I can respect the job. There are some that take it to a whole other level. U can tell who the pricks are.
Anytime I’ve been pulled up I’ve always gave the respect I would give to any other human being.
Some of the smart comments should be kept to themselves.

5 Likes

a very good lawyer I am here to tell you :frowning:

and they my friend do not work cheap and the ones do that will get you

time

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

EDIT : fight your case in the courts you may win

fight your case in the street you will lose
5 Likes

I say yes sir no sir and call my laywer if i get in a jam

4 Likes

Any who, I did add in some Cal-Mag 5ml to my sick lady. Hopfully this little dose of medicine will cure her sniffles. Her lights wont be on until 2am. I hope Im not up that late. But I will post somthing in the morning.

1 Like

Well it appears that some more green is filling out the leaves. Not as blochy as yesterday. I feel like I will be more confident tomorrow.

This photo I will hold as an example for tomorrow. Everything else is looking good. My girl in DWC is doing great but I’m not seeing as many trichomes as the other plant.

All-n-all I’m happy whats growing on in my tent.
How many autos do you think I could put in my 3x2? I’m thinking of giving them a go. 60 days sounds very appealing.
Oh I almost forgot a full shot of the DWC girl.

6 Likes

Since the plants are from seed, you can expect differences between them even if they are the same strain. From my experience, the trichomes that are hard to see, have a stalk 100microns tall(μm) anything with a stalk over 500μm is extremely easy to see with the human eye. The only way to really see them is with magnification. 10X loupe works great, or over-the-head goggle eyes.

3 Likes

Thanks @JoeCrowe. You are always a wealth of information. I’m getting one of these foe Xmas.

Just in time to start checking those trichomeies :grin:
I wish I just would have started a little sooner so I would have something for new years eve. No stop smoking resolutions for me so its all good. I might snatch a flower for a bowl. :shushing_face:

6 Likes

Be nice to have, for sure

2 Likes

I just came in 2nd place for the Coastal Mary Seeds give away for the mouth of December! I got the Gelato Auto Fems. Wanted to try my hand at some autos.

2 Likes

I’m not seeing a much of a difference :confused:.

Today

Yesterday
My brother is supposed to drop off some Epsom salt. I really dont think I should use more nutes than what I’m using cause I’m starting to see burn. So am I supposed to use a table spoon per gallon of water?

4 Likes

damaged leaf’s don’t get better :frowning: you’ll wanna look at new growth, but that can be harder during flower. what kind of soil are you using sorry if you already said.

2 Likes

I dont think that’s 100% true. If you can catch your problem soon enough. Once they start to get to that yellow color you can pretty much call it. But they can change from a light green to dark green and back if there’s some crazy stuff going on. It just takes time. I wish I had an example. This plant did it once its sister did it before flower. This one is doing it a little later.

3 Likes

Not necessarily true, had some little uns that were turning for some odd reason.
All bottom leaves yellowing out usually uppotting takes care of this.
But this time I had to feed them a bit.

4 Likes

I’ve been to mobtown many times, and always enjoyed it there. The people are very down to earth and not pretentious in my opinion. Nice working class town. I was going to move to Bumberg at one time, and still wish I had at times.

Plants are looking great - some of the best plants I have had over the years came from “bag seeds.” Chemdog started off as a bag seed. Good luck.

2 Likes