Tinytuttle’s grow chronicles 2021!

I seem to recall that they were willamette hops or East Kent Golding the mother plants has to be close to ten years or better :flushed:

3 Likes

So the wife is a crafty one she made this the other day!
Pretty cool imo!

This is my new BBQ apron

Or this one !

With a bit of word changing it should say in addition “ fuck that it’s growing season!”image

12 Likes

Trying some herbed potatoes for dinner! A little oil tossed in along with some onion and special herbs

13 Likes

Whipping out the gear! Going to try a 22 scud hook size zebra midge!

Strained the eyes on that one!

6 Likes

Visited here today at red feather lakes area this is bellaire lake and campgrounds got a bit motivated in getting the tying station out

One could just see the trout slurping flies off the waters edge

May have to some fresh trout at the campsite next week!

9 Likes

Part of these campgrounds were burned up the the Cameronpeak fire last year

5 Likes

Absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Need to do something with this fucking heat! Hope the compost helps ! A rough quick sieve through chicken wire and a good two inch top in and around each plant will hopefully help keep soil cooler .

Trying to figure out when I started this bin earlier this year

23-24 days ago? Really? Damn! Don’t think Iv every used it that early before ! Oh yes it wasn’t anywhere near 155f

13 Likes

Been awhile since Iv posted lately but this is a great listen … talk about Brix levels in plants !

12 Likes

This is a good compilation of dry amendments and what they do worth listening to

8 Likes

Just finished watching this. Thanks. Great info in it.

6 Likes

Lighting up a bowl and Checkin out the video, been a tick since we talked… you doing ok?

3 Likes

One day at a time @Heliosphear over here have had to take some time off from growing cannabis issues with the son and this plant Still experimenting and growing some flowers and veggies atm. Still reading and watching and learning as much as time allows thanks for checking in though appreciated.

9 Likes

Hey buddy, sorry to hear you had to back off for a while. I’ll watch both of those. I use Roots Organics dry nutes and would love to hear that one.

Not much happening here. It’s finally getting a little colder but nice. I’m sure I have some questions for you when I finally get caught up around here.

3 Likes

Looking to be a pretty good listen!

6 Likes

That was really interesting information, wish I knew how to use a refractometer (the cheaper one :sweat_smile:), would be a useful info, thanks for sharing and hope everything’s ok on your side … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Thanks for the chart @George takes a few leaves imo roll em up work the ball for a bit to help loosen the juices up a bit and squeeze a drop on the platform, close and hold up to light and read the scale Easy peasy !

From what Iv gathered from others sources a hard line and a blurred line is what can be seen at times , hard lines indicated IIRCC higher nitrates in the leaf something u DONT want .

3 Likes

Thanks, will do, they are not so expensive on Amazon and I am a leaf yanker (high humidity here :sweat:), better IPM is having a 12 and avoiding pesticides … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Yea I think I picked one up on amazon for like 20$ they can be used for other various tasks around the house and garage also in my use with them I’v found the highest sap content at about 6-8 hours after lights on haven’t tested outdoor stuff yet but I’d guess you might even have a bit higher readings .

3 Likes

Absolutely give it a try! You can also tell when your in that optimal zone your leaves will almost look plastic and have a nice sheen on them from the lipid layers being built on them .

3 Likes