Tinytuttles 2020 grow chronicles

I here ya some of the pots had two seed therefore the slight offset lol

5 Likes

You could look into those milk crates for 4L jugs instead of pegboard. They are easy to cut with a bare hacksaw blade. About the only thing wrong is it won’t guard against light.
This wick system looks interesting. Would it work on a 15G planter I wonder.

5 Likes

Damn bro you don’t what to see my grow then lol :joy: I’m always off center​:crazy_face:

4 Likes

I like that idea or maybe an old dog kennel panels covered in a panda film or something similar

3 Likes

so the idea is to have the pots sitting on top of a tank of water and wick up through the bottoms? …i have a ton of questions

4 Likes

@riverlady Ya works pretty slick two cords are laid at right angles to each other and each cord is looped and pulled about 3/4 the way up the cup and and filled with media to hold them in place, my larger cords are probably meant for 12-15inch pots but experimenting…you can say I like to tinker around … mason line did really well in a 16 oz cup!

6 Likes

if you get time could you show me a pic of what this looks like when you put the cords in the pots ? not sure i am understanding what you mean

5 Likes

Good to see you have a new journal. I learned so much last year from the 2019 season.
Do you use any aration in the rez or is it just big enough for a few days time and not need it?

5 Likes

No aeration at all Rez is not measured but I’d guess close to five gallons capacity I cleaned it out It out once so far but morebecause of some red wigglers taking a long drink At the bar!

6 Likes

Making some heavy duty hash oil… not sure how strong this will be if I’d have to guess between 5-7 grams with approximately 3 oz of olive oil! Maybe it’s a good sign when the decarbing process ends at time on the stove!

I’m going to let it cool down and try 1/4-1/2 of ml. And report back!

15 Likes

Well 1/2 mil was taken it didn’t feel any effects in an hours time buccal so gave another 1 ml under the tongue for a minute hold or so … let’s just say that this batch difinatly sneeks up on ya feel the full effects about 1:45 in and lasted for a good 10–12 hours probably the best sleep for 3 months now.

11 Likes

Couple plants showed male recently so I I’ll probably pop a couple more beans @riverlady I’ll show the wick system a bit more in detail with the next seed planting!

5 Likes

Seem to be growing slow but all have showed sex now 2 more seeds plantings will will fill out the remainder

9 Likes

saw a pic on another thread so i understand now … do not want to shock anyone but most of the time i am hanging around OG might be a little bit on the high side … so pictures work best :smiley:

6 Likes

I just saw your new thread @Tinytuttle. I’m glad to see you growing this year. Looking forward to seeing the big wicks success :+1:

3 Likes

Did some seed replanted today as well as the beginnings of some mainlining in some jungle spice not sure if in the past I’ve main line correctly before so here’s another attempt

13 Likes

Topped down to the third node cleaned everything above and below this node left the two main fan in below for energy gathering power in a few days I’ll start working in the branches to keep them flat!

18 Likes

Heeeey, didn’t even know you had a journal going. Don’t mind me, I’ll be lurkin. :vulcan::thumbsup:

4 Likes

I little update so I had some males find their way in and needed to replant more seeds may have to pop some in P towels and go that route this jungle spice is kicking ass and need to do some additional mainline techniques… also getting some hairy wicks!

not sure but I think these are only 1/2 gallon containers

12 Likes

before tie down!

9 Likes