Tinytuttles 2020 grow chronicles

After tie down! And pruned

this girl is already starting to stink!

16 Likes

Kick ass, Tt!!! Well done!!!

1 Like

Simply beautiful. I am in love with the wicking method for watering them. Looks super simple and seems to be doing great for you so far. Per usual you give me plenty more things to think about for my own future grows.
Happy growing and have a lovely day

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping in @joecool I think 1/2 the fun is experimenting with different techniques and trying new things there really is something to the wicking so easy .

3 Likes

Nicely done my friend looks like it’s working

2 Likes

Jungle spice getting close maybe another week or so

20 Likes

Making some potassium amendment and cleaning up the yard from last years grow!

11 Likes

Buds are fattening up nicely Frost coming on some shots of jungle spice @lefthandseeds beans ! Looking forward to trying this one out! What’s the flower tine in these that have run them? To me not much amber yet. From what I can see yet

10 Likes

These buds are nice and dense AF !

15 Likes

some quality reading today after a recent snow storms dumped about 10 inches on the fc area !

Seemed to be some tree damage in the area with this heavy wet snow.

8 Likes

Today is chop day for these two jungle spice compliments of @lefthandseeds and some Sebring revenge from @Sebring

16 Likes

In Sebring CBD this crazy looking stem looks like it was grafted

11 Likes

Soaking some CBD leaves in water to let the wife try @ReikoX have you ever done a simple leaf tea before? Man it was like squid ink oozing out when it hit the hot water! Any others have experience? TAke it full strength or dilute? Probably a dozen fans in the tea strainer

7 Likes

New ground for me. Report back to us on how it worked.

4 Likes

Think I read something somewhere in ancient times that it had some benefits … think I’ll dilute it a bit!

3 Likes

You probably will have to in order to make it palatable. I have drank sips of my bubble hash water though.

3 Likes

I thought overall it was pretty bland dumped two shots of concentrate into the wife’s coffee with cream I did one with mine 10 am now will report back a few hours if the wife notices any relief I probably won’t notice much myself .

2 Likes

Pulled the blocks out of the pots nice uniform moisture all the way to the top of the soil block… think I refilled the reservoir three times beginning to love this style of watering !

I believe these were grown in about quart size containers!

13 Likes

Nicely done
I’m thinking about using this method to keep my moms thanks for the idea
Great thread

3 Likes

Not much bud to clean up but think I’ll use the wife’s basting brush and give this technique a try!

3 Likes