Tinytuttles growing chronicles!

This will be my own topic for 2018 season and beyond will post pics from seedlings to harvest here and try to answer questions that may pop up from time to time!

19 Likes

I just want to start off proper by sending out a BIG THANK YOU to @Viva_Mexico, @Muleskinner for the seeds that were gifted to me in Fall of 2017! , and to @legalcanada for sending on seeds from VIVA!

So here’s what growing in Sunny CO!
C99/Romberry (3); Hurkle(4); GC/Hurkle(2) WW auto fems(2) Critical Kush auto fems(2) and 1 Blue Amnesia auto fem all direct seeded on 4/11/2018

Soil is a blend of 1/3 each of spaghnum peat, (rice hulls, perlite, and hydrostones), and homemade compost blended with blu’s mix and my worm castings amended with kelp, alfalfa , crab meals, neem, azomite. Mycos will be added at transplant time as well as a 12 seed cover crop added shortly!

31 Likes

Starting out nicely, will wait to seein a few weeks

3 Likes

Don’t know if any of ya noticed the “good luck” plant in my first set of pics but here is a close up of it looks as if the next set of leaves is a set of three also! Has anyone else had a plant do this?

16 Likes

This must be the "Mercedes Benz " of bunch! LOL

4 Likes

Check out my grow journal I’ve got a pic of a good example of 1

2 Likes

I think I’ll document here every thing every through the grow process at least I’ll try ! Today mixing a concoction of extracted compost and worm castings to leach out some of humic/fulvic components and 15 ml of fish emulsion to a gallon of water.

9 Likes

This is going on all my seedlings (cannabis, tomatoes, peppers, herbs all annual flowers and anything else I can think of! Outside Pic to follow when it warms up a bit today!

5 Likes

I’ll have a seat right here :sunglasses:

1 Like

12 seed blend (BAS) of cover crop added to containers and watered in with the above mixture!

4 Likes

All plants are re- potted 2 days ago and looking good a few cover crop seed have pop up already plants are looking good! Hanging out in Colorados fresh sun and air!

14 Likes

Looks like I have a couple runts in the bunch!

4 Likes

nice whorled phyllotaxy! how long do you think before it grows out of it?

2 Likes

Third or fourth set of nodes my guess!

3 Likes

Zoom in on your phone you’ll see it a bit better!

Had this in plant gallery more appropriate here!

12 Likes

More appropriate here!

I think I might be able to place a dime on that brew head! LOL

13 Likes

Tinytuttle grow up date! The cover crop is coming in nicely and most plants are looking good with the exception of my kush plants ’ which I recently post in a sick plants post!

6 Likes

10 Likes

What going on with TT plants ? Well I decided to give them a small drink of fish emulsion as well as overseed with a 12 seed blend cover crop and top dress with a small amount of good worm castings noticed a little yellowing coming in, with the cover crop coming in they should all start to green up a bit!

3 Likes

8 Likes