Tips to who gon face the cancer

When my wife found out her cancer had reawaken, after many years, she and I had just started to become friends.
We first changed up her/our diets, try to reduce to zero, sugar, that alone is very difficult.
we got some notes, from a lady friend that came back from stage 4 breast cancer, she could cover the cost of The Campus & Facilities we used a lot of their information, but not afford a stay down there.
She went there, after her doctor, told her, go get your affairs in order, you have maybe 4-6 weeks left to live. She went after chemo failed.
She told us, go to a plant based diet, she gave us all her notes, from when she lived there, for about 6 months.
Sprouting seeds, as they are packed with all the power of the plant. Sunflower Black Oil seeds, made into smoothies, with protein shake powders. We sprouted so many different types of seeds, for the smoothies.
Making green drinks.
Meditation, while she was there, she opted to work to stay busy, sprouting sunflower seeds, for the center.
Low impact exercise, walking, resting, yoga meditation, repeat.
Keep as many stressors away as possible, again easy for me to type, hard as fuck in life.
She also told us, they encouraged her to BELIEVE, she will heal.
That lady is still alive today!!
Lives 2 miles from us, and my wifeā€™s cancer has not shown up again for getting close to 20 years now, so do NOT GIVE UP HOPE!
You have something we did not: This dear lady.
Gardenartus, knows the best cannabis and herb offerings, that I barley know anything about!!
She is the most knowledgeable cannabis healing person Iā€™ve run into anyway!!
All the best wishes in your fight.

12 Likes

Psst be careful, I got booted for offering.

2 Likes

OMG That is a true miracle! I am blown away. I had a neighbor who had stomach cancer, he prayed to God he would turn his life to serve him. He is alive today and helping others in church. I canā€™t stand church lol but he was a true Christian. Wow, there are miracles in this world. Amazing, TY for sharing, so awesome.

3 Likes

Wow, Iā€™m so sorry to hear the bad news. Please keep your head up for you and your family.

2 Likes

havent seen him around, hope he doesnt mind me tagging him, but he has shared his story here a couple times maybe he can provide some insight. @FattyRoots

2 Likes

obama kush. i make 1:1 capsules using that and a pure CBD oil. if they give her steroids with the chemo id wait til around day 3 to give it, that way they can cycle out. unless they are so strong she cant sleep, that and the benzo they prescribe both work, obviously the former being safer than the latter.

ultimately strains with more anti-inflammatory properties and concentrates with higher terp contents will work. taking them with fruit will help speed them up as well, creating an entourage effect with the flavanoids etc.

if you want to know anything about diet, routine or just coping with being a full time caregiver let me know. there is way too much to post here but nobody ever helped me care for my mom they always made it about themselves instead, and if i could give you any blanket advice it would be gear up, youre going to war with cancer, and dont waste any time on people or things that you can tell arent helping. adapt fast, dont be stubborn. god speed bro.

3 Likes

Cool bro.
Do you know some doctor of cannabis with experience in cancer cannabis treatment?
I can pay one time for my wife

Cool i ll keep my eyes on that.
The last result to surgery show up in next 10 days.

1 Like

Feel free in sent me some stuff for that problem bud.
If yes i ll send it my addy

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry I was unable to find my cbg. But I have some seeds if youā€™d like to send me your addy

1 Like

Thank you by your words and experience.
I get hope with then.
Its much important now.

2 Likes

i found the extracts made from industrial hemp didnt work much until i started using high grade CBD oil from flower. things turned around dramatically once i swapped them out in the recipe.

2 Likes

You re telling about full spectrum?

1 Like

im not sure ive seen any oil besides bho not called full spectrum in the past few years. so thats a pretty big categoryā€¦ but essentially almost all the CBD/CBG products sold at dispensaries are ā€œinfusedā€ with industrial hemp. it can be really hard to find CBD oil that isnt infused - but those are the ones that have more medicinal properties.

2 Likes

Heya @HollySun91
Whatā€™s the news bro ?
Hope you Can make / bought some efficient products
Peace out

2 Likes

hello. good morning everybody. My wife and I went to the doctor and finally got some good news. The cancer is in its infancy but has already metastasized slightly. We are more optimistic today and having to prepare for more difficult days. We are waiting for the biopsy results to come out. Sheā€™s a little nervous and Iā€™m already getting used to the news. She will probably undergo chemotherapy, so all the information you provided was very useful. We will invest in happier days in the future. She is in contact with a very good nutritionist and we will plan the best diet. Although we have always followed a healthy diet with a nutritionist, things are going to be very specific now. My wife is very stressed and I have been smoking a lot to relieve the stress. quite a few puffs. lol Thank you in advance to everyone who contributed and who can still contribute to this bad news.

4 Likes

Sheā€™s got this buddy :facepunch: some amazing advancements with breast cancer today. My sister just went through all this. Sending positive vibes your way

3 Likes

Sending you good vibes and positivity brother.

Pm sent as well I have a few Mr nice / cbd crew ā€œtherapyā€ seeds I can offer up if they would help.

Keep your head up you guys will get through this together.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry to hear about this diagnosis.
Sounds like yā€™all caught it early. That is good.
Iā€™m here wishing you strength and happy thoughts through the tough times ahead.
You have a community here that cares, and is willing to chat whenever you need it.
Myself included.
Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I guess I have
I have a blood condition that makes me have way
To many platelets.
I had to take hydreauroxy.
Anyway
Now they say some form has invaded my finger
But they want to hack it off and send to a lab
To make sure, all this mind you from an xray.

So
I was 30 when I found out about blood
Hated the meds, you could look at me and I would
Bruise etc.
Iā€™m a man of Strong faith soā€¦
I said fuck it
Took my case right to the big man
Told him letā€™s get this over quick if that is what he
Thinks is best
Or let me Rock and roll on.
Told him they canā€™t do anything with out him
And i was not into all this crap.
Thru away the rat poison meds and never looked back
Mind you they told me 3 years tops
Stroke or heart attack
I told themā€¦only the lord knows.
Pissed them off to this day
Dr Anderson still is offended.
2 othersl.of my doctors died of cancer
He i have heard has it.
Now if I had taken the poison over time it destroys
DNA and increases the chance of a truly horrible
Cancer developing.
Even now the finger tip they wanted to.hack off seems to improve, we see .

Iā€™m not telling anyone to NOT listen to Doctors
You have to have big time faith to do what I did
And
You have to be willing to accept no.
I didnā€™t want to go.thru some fight
My last days sucking hard
I did not want to prolong what was decreed.
Told Anderson, before the universe was created
God knew the number of every hair on my head
His will and not mine be done.
Iā€™m almost 58 now, might have 20 more
Maybe 30, moms 90
Uncles passed from cancer at 92 after quitting smoking 25 years earlier.
In anycase death is a natural part of life
And well
Iā€™m just passing thru this world anyways.
I pray every night for all folks, sick
Lost
Starving
Old, dying
Sick children
My enemies
My family
OUR LEADERS,Both political and religious.
Good luck to you all.

8 Likes