Tissue Culture expert needed! Save rare 1970 Clone dying FAST!

We got a rare Genetic, just this one Plant. Was accidently put into flower, revegging since 2 Months not working, and is dying now

(photos are from better days )

We are 2 months into reveg and my knowledgable College says its dying off.

Any TissueCulture Professional from California wants to save it ? But fast, now!

2 Likes

Its really rare, trust me, im crying. Help me save it, and if there are expenses, tell me. HELP

1 Like

You need to talk to @SCJedi

8 Likes

Seconded, California + professional TC + OGers = SCJedi

5 Likes

Problem is, for tissue culture, they need a plant that is growing to take pieces off, it apparently rarely work the first time.
Also, that looks like it’s possibly overwatered, they don’t drink much at all until they start growing well

5 Likes

He’s on here almost every day to see a DM, but you can also try contacting him by phone or email through his company website. It looks like he takes businsss calls on Saturday afternoons so you could give him a call right now.

2 Likes

thanks, im talking to him actually already, thanks for the link!

6 Likes

What he said @SCJedi is big brain
Awesome guy too

6 Likes

@Brokehoe Totally, I copped some seeds off him and recieved a huge pile of nice looking strains, a combination of preservation stuff and his project crosses. It’s nice knowing they come from someone who tests for HLVD, basically guaranteed clean genetics.

6 Likes

I appreciate the kind words folks.

There is a lot of information missing from the @romanoweed puzzle.

I’m happy to chat with whomever actually has the plant.

It sounds as if those pictures in the OP are old and not indicative of its current state. I’d need to see what it really looks like to make an educated guess but its a faxt that you can only tissue culture living tissue.

No zombies.

17 Likes

it looks like it reveging abit slowly, though looks more like there is some soil imbalances going on like maybe too wet off a root zone or not of a favourable composure

4 Likes

haha, thats the problem. I am the one who cares for the genetic cause i provided it, but asked someone to grow it, who “hopefully will respond a bit faster to my atempts to arrange a rescue” .
Hopefully he will find the time to even take an updated photo, and get it done fast.
Hopefully…
so i think i have done what i could…
Thanks for the promt anwsering at weekend @SCJedi .
now its up to the misteryous grower .

8 Likes

Make sure there is planty of blue spectrum lighting and add castings in a tea if they haven’t been added…looks like it started growing and now doesn’t know what to do. It needs to be convinced it is worth trying one more time.

8 Likes

yes upstate i know.
This guy who grows it, i rather hope he does the tissue-rescue job now. He brought this Tissue Culture idea up, i just tried to present him a Company who can do it.
Rescue Mode on now.

5 Likes

I hope your buddy does the right thing and saves this one, can’t be too many clones from 1970 still kicking out there, even in California circles

1 Like

Anyone tissueculture expert who wants to help preserve this Strain, for free, i need probably your help. Now, tomorrow, or monday. tell me very soon if you want…
or we pay in etapes.dunno

1 Like

I have a strain that I would love to get tissue culture done by in canada any one have any information ?

1 Like

One way to preserve strains like this is to share it with another trustworthy, dependable grower. Tc is last result. Hopefully you save this cut somehow.

im confused,
Its a female, so we tissue culture it and that way we can make it ressurect i think? or am i wrong ?
so we can make seeds after the whole process of ressurecting it. right?
This stuff is new for me you know

the problem is not if we wanna share, the problem is that we need to do it fast, and i dont know if we get money together fast, or whatever.
i share everything that i can.

If i dont serve this Grower who grows it a solution on silver tablet, i guess he will … you know it wont happen if i dont arrange it for him. he works fulltime i recall…

1 Like