Tk beans texas kid trc texas resin company lonestar indian larry

Here she is so far

13 Likes

That is awesome!

Yes, i am in US and interested. Thanks for the offer - Good lookin out! If interested Maybe a trade? Keep me posted…

Once i confirm the indian larry is female or i also have the ultimate blue running. I am gonna keep the male larry for a bit too - great vigor, smells without stem rub, and giant pollen sacs. I am definetly running f2s and crosses!

5 Likes

Lookin’ good. has the phat leaves on her like one of my Triangle hybrids. Super fat leaves on one of my TK x Double OG Sour (RebelGrown seeds) seedplants

Heres a totally diff Triangle pheno I have:

Triangle X Double OG Sour (pic 2 weeks old) pheno #2
Good luck on your TK @YoungDad420. This is my first go around with growing TK. appears to be a late Oct finishing plant. slightly smaller flowers than most right now. I dont think they dig my cold night temps here either.
Ive not even smoked the TK yet. I think that the TK is still fairly scarce here in Canada, I havent heard of any Canuck peeps running it locally. Im running it outdoors whereas it prolly prefers indoors this far north. We’ll see how she finishes and smokes first before I can give decent feedback on it.
G/L

9 Likes

Hey bro those are some nice girls!

Just a heads up i dont mean this in the mean internet scoldy way but i think you were referring to triangle kush.

We were chatting about tk beans as in texas kid not triangle kush. You are welcome to stay and hangout i just didnt want you to expect a triangle kush discussion.

If interested xseedco has tk beans i am pretty sure they are in canada. These indian larry plants i could see going 10+ feet outside, huge yielders, and are super stinky in veg! Also i am gonna run f2s.

Anyhow feel free to hangout, chill, to the next episode, and may the growth be with you!

4 Likes

lmao, ok then. that one went right over my head… apparently lols
I caught the play now. i got ya.
Yea i remember TX Kid from Gypseys old seed auction forum; IC Mag forums etc.
never messed with any of his gear tho. Id see him the forums posting and discussing cannabis. My net connection was dial-p then so I didnt hang there too long. TX Kid seemed like a good guy. RIP TX Kid.

3 Likes

@silverhaze Texas Kid is still doing his thing. It is Lonestar who has passed. Both good guys from my limited interactions.

@HeadyMcDank I am very interested in your run and F2s, as I definitely recall TRC very fondly. I wish you well with your run! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Thanks bro - i will keep updating as my projects progress… i might be able to share some clones before the seed projects as i have a few other seed projects already in the works… if you are interested - let me know …running a cherry west male now in 2nd week going 9… he is about to have a good ol time… then next the plan is whipped cherries if cherries do not root and the larrys do then i will wait on whipped cherries and do larry… that maybe tmi and if so my apologies! Haha…

1 Like

Happens to the best of us we are glad you stopped by and those girls look amazing!

1 Like

ah, Lonestar. Ok.
If I remember right, Lonestar was a mod on a board I used to frequent. Breedbay maybe?
Old OG board poss?
Thats too bad
shitty deal.

2 Likes

Man I used to grow with some of those genetics back in day in Texas. I would love to trade, or, buy some frim you Iam in the US.

2 Likes

Nice man, i will keep this forum posted for when i have some beans ready.

1 Like

this the same texas kid that hangs or used to hang with classic?

2 Likes

I do not know. I am not familiar with classic that is a new one on me. I know texas kid just from chasing the texas resin company lonestar blue 13 lines.

Somebody may be able to hopefully chime in… there are definetetly a ton of knowledgeable cool folk lurking about!

2 Likes

Indian larry flower tester in 3.5 inch square pot at 3 weeks flower. She is a beautifully, stinky, smelly beast

8 Likes

I appreciate the update brother! I am still very interested in these! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Indian larry tester bud tip week 5 super frosty

3.5 inch pot

4 Likes

A bud tip, indian larry, 54w cob 3.5 inch pot in soil. Decent yield for low watt and small pot

4 Likes

Ultimate blue tip same conditions. Both are bottom halves of the plant i took cuts from the top.

6 Likes

Looking awsome… I’m a huge fan of anything blueberry…:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

So freaking awesome…

1 Like