Toastyjakes's Bud Hole Pt: 3 - Grow with Me!

16 days later
durples at day 23 I think

then again at day 26F

**501st OG clone **

13 Likes

More Veg Tent Oriented Update
August 30, 2018

501st OG clone, accidentally topped

Mutant (Trifoliate) Bagseed… maybe a male

Dark Devil F2 about 12 days from sprout and then a volunteer DD that popped in the pot with the 501st clone… it had been there for 3 weeks and never sprouted, then it did… transplanted to its own container

Sour Bubble #7 from @Pedro_Bann starting to pop through the top

7 Likes

I have another 501 clone if you want it…just saying lol

3 Likes

ya know I may take you up on it lol

I went to flop the top over and it was woody enough to break off lol but it’s still looking good and I can’t wait to flower it

2 Likes

Cool it’s still in the same solo cup you saw it in last time you were here. I was just gonna kill it otherwise, I don’t have a need or a place for it since the original decided to explode lol

3 Likes

Love the name 501st. Got any more info on that one?

2 Likes

well i got it from @DavesNotHere so he could tell you more lineage-wise than I can

Jedi Master always hooks it up with great stuff

1 Like

Rare Dankness Seeds - 501st OG
Built off the Skywalker genetics, this high yielding strain produces sweet/kushy flowers. The 501st strain is a stocky plant, with purple tinged flowers. This cross produces an allover potent high.

Lineage: Skywalker X Rare Dankness #1

50-65 Days flower time.

7 Likes

It’s the sister strain to their Starkiller OG

2 Likes

Cool, I’ll add it to my list of SW based strains. I have a nice Skywalker OG cut.

3 Likes

I have some curing in a jar. It’s got a lot of earthy funk mixed with a little lemon. A lot like the Scott’s OG just not as much of a lemon pinesol flavor.

It’s a pretty decent yielder but their flower numbers may be off a bit. I ran mine till about 70 days and it looked like it could go another 7.

2 Likes

Pretty sure this is it a week out from when I cut it.

12 Likes

Update September 4th 2018

Durple Daddy’s Day 29F

Veg Tent
Up and coming Dark Devils in various stages of growth

501st OG Clone

Sour Bubble #7

Baby Chemdawg #4

K-Cup Continuation of Mother Plant #2 haven’t quite popped all the way yet

12 Likes

What size is that mother/veg tent?

1 Like

it is 2’x2’x5’

personally I need a bigger one

1 Like

Are those #1 pots in there?

the big plastics are 2gal and of course the my. few bottle and solo cups are 16oz

1 Like

I need to look at one that size then. Definitely an upgrade from what I’m doing now. Is it fairly light proof? Could it be kept in a flower room?

2 Likes

for sure… plus the tent is only like 45$…

and yea, it’s a grow tent so pretty light proof lol

1 Like
3 Likes