Today I Am Grateful For

That I have a job, money, freedom, Family & health. Ohh and for the pizza that’s on its way over. Ohh ohh and for Overgrow.com, it’s the only social activity I get. Ohh ohh ohh and for moments like this.

31 Likes

I am grateful I have my health and am relatively happy. I have both my parents alive and the future is bright.

17 Likes

Today I am grateful that my little buddy is starting to eat on his own. I am grateful that the rest of my family is healthy and safe. I am grateful to the wonderful people of OG for providing me a place full of love and support. Thanks all.

29 Likes

I am very grateful our home and 10 acres are paid for, and I can enjoy some very good herb enjoying a truly decent life.

16 Likes

I am grateful for my GF. I do a decent amount of trudging along regularly with my fatigue issues and she does everything she can to keep this old machine running. Hoping I’ll get this shit sorted out soon and the machine can be a means of production rather than a money pit with sentimental value :laughing:

And @Rogue good idea for a thread. Good timing for it too along with the depression thread recently. Sometimes it’s easy to start getting buried in the negative but taking a second and forcing yourself to find the positive can be very helpful.

But also this made me decide I will start the daily gripe thread too :laughing: Sometimes it’s also good to just dump your day and get it off your chest so that’s where I’m heading now.

20 Likes

Today I’m grateful for waking up in the morning and being healthy…also not being in debt and being retired at a young age.

19 Likes

Going out kayaking with my kids. We went over a beaver then watched it swimming and gathering sticks for a few minutes, got like 3’ from this heron and saw tons of turtles in our 2 hour trip today.

All the other pics have my kids in them, sorry

27 Likes

Today I am grateful for my s/o who has been awesome and supportive for the last 6 years. I’m also grateful for my Cat dax!

13 Likes

Such a great positive thread! Today I am grateful for all my days in the past. I’ve witnessed grace at its finest hour and hurt at the deepest pits. Without one the other doesn’t exist. I’m grateful for tomorrow 2 come even though it never promised. Life IS what you chose to make of it. And I chose to grow weed, the very plant that God gave us to enjoy, medicate, and I am grateful for it. I love all the people of the OG community. Keep things positive.

13 Likes

Today I am grateful for life, the way I am able to live is truly a blessing. My family, health, wealth, trees, rooftop, food, and the ability to move around freely.
God is good :pray:

14 Likes

Today I am grateful to have my fridge stacked up again with fresh fruit and vegetables, and my little freezer full of bread. May all be spared from empty fridges.

13 Likes

Today I am grateful for medical science and a successful operation to remove a large tumor from my back. I found out today they use laser instead of old scalpels.

14 Likes

Today I’m grateful that the 5G that Steve Jobs put in the COVID vaccine seems to have fixed my wifi problems.

Just kidding, I’m grateful to all who have a sense of humour and smiled.

19 Likes

Today I am grateful that I met a wonderful person recently and it feels like being at home with her.

12 Likes

She’s looking over your shoulder, admit it… lol

3 Likes

I don’t even know where she lives yet, :laughing:.

6 Likes

Grateful to be part of this community, grateful to have received great genetics from some wonderful people here. Thank you.

11 Likes

I’m grateful that there is a roof over my head, food in the pantry, a job that I still care about, a loving dog at my feet, a screaming bird on my shoulder, a yard filled with plants from all over the world and of course the best part of all is my soul-mate by my side and in my arms.

16 Likes

Grateful that I get to spend my days in my garden and with my guitar! I’m grateful for my mom who puts up with so much bs and still is the most supportive loving person I’ve ever known. I’m grateful for my partner, who has stood by my side for 4 years, makes me smile till my face hurts, and always encourages my crazy gardening schemes no matter how ridiculous. And finally I’m grateful for the OG community because for the past year yall have been the homies who I spend the most time with and have the best conversations with!

14 Likes

Today I’m grateful for the sun coming out after two days of rain, felt so nice to just stand outside with my face to the sun and my eyes closed.

Serotonin: boosted.

8 Likes