Tony Greens Tortured Beans

I am on their site right now looking through his stuff, lol. Thanks bud.

4 Likes

If they would make it easy for me to buy beans would be so broke :joy: kind of glad it’s a process

5 Likes

As a Canuckistani, I only buy seeds from GLG.
They have been so solid over the years.
I will occasionally deal with James Bean Co but primarily if I am buying beans , it’s GLG

6 Likes

pK was an old icmag head that gifted me my first sour bubble after staying up missing every drop that sold out in minutes, little tribute to the man who helped guide the man ha!

15 Likes

I sent a stack of greenbacks last week for Tony’s Black Rose IBL and they got the monies in a week! @DougDawson , CanPost is mental so you’ll need to send your :us: :money_with_wings: :mailbox: as a tracked parcel. Cost me 21 CanaBucks to toss a sticker on my envelope for an 8 day delivery.

Dave @ GLG is a dapper chap and just let him know your item is on the way as it’s a 10 day period to get them paid and they were really kind about the “international” shipping time.

Another bonus is that you have no choice but to get a rad GLG T-shirt with your order for “discrete seed” shipping :smiley: :+1:

@DougDawson , if you’re interested in making another order and wanted to pool in together again (Like with the Mephisto drop) shoot me a DM when you get to that stage! :smiley:

8 Likes

Some links to historical threads below about PK and Sour Bubble if anyone wants to see the line through their work to the beginnings of Gorilla Bubble, with BOG in there giving his blessing on people working with Sour Bubble forward.

PuReKnOwLeDgE’s first Sour Bubble grow in 2010, with info on the seed release (mixed BX3 & BX4):

BOG’s 2005 Sour Bubble BX3 discussion thread with lots of grower notes vs earlier versions and comments on other strain’s development:

Tonygreen SB BX3/4 discussion thread started 2013 with BOG in it:

TG Gorilla Bubble history and discussion thread started 2015:

@DougDawson I think you’ll find this all super interesting

22 Likes

Thanks @Dirt_Wizard , down the rabbit hole I go :wink:

7 Likes

Yea ! ICMAG isn’t what it used to be --interesting stuff about Tonygreen gear

5 Likes

will be waiting for that one !!! “Vortex” - Tonygreen

5 Likes

I’m sending you a christmas card tomorrow with something to help you start your journey down the Tony Green’s Tortured beans rabbit hole. Just some F2’s I made of 2 exceptional M/F representations of the Gorilla Bubble bx2. I’ve only shared them with my brother and nephew so far and they are addicted to the smoke haha

24 Likes

Sounds like a winning strain there uncle Shiska would grow those out the minute they showed. Lol

7 Likes

Scored a pack of the elusive RIL in fem form @Great_lakes_Genetics.

I had to toss my two RIL moms yesterday, I have a slight mite issue and will be shutting down. This strain is a regular in my room anymore. Quicker restart with femanized genetics.

11 Likes

Indeed, my original sour bubble male came from PKs breeding mom! Bog agreed, close to his own mom. Say it louder Dirt wizard, you’re the man!

9 Likes

Time for some Tonyyyyyy!!!

Shout out to GLG👊

17 Likes

got my GLG order today too.
Man someone went nuts with the bad dawg freebies in my order… thanx a heap dave, jeff and crew!!!

and @Tonygreen I love your counting beans technique… LOL Between the 2 packs of NL5x GG4RIL there was 42 seeds YEEHAWW!! thank you for being so generous when you are stuffing yor packs

18 Likes

When you fuck around you find out lol, I got Rona again, right in the middle of replacing my floors, I’m laid out in the middle of a construction nightmare atm, tucking Rona……

16 Likes

Started a couple Sherbikerbubble. Love that stuff!

4 Likes

NOOOOOO!!!

:sob: :sob: :sob:

Take care @Tonygreen ! :hugs:

5 Likes

Shit! Sorry to hear that! Hope you get well soon!

4 Likes

That blows. I was supposed to start my new job last Monday but got strep throat real bad, now I can hardly breath and feel nauseated all day. It is just now starting to feel a little better

4 Likes