Mephisto genetics

Does anyone have mephestio or know where to get their beans?
Every place I ever got them from are all out of stock and their website has no stock or even a menu. It’s like they are shut down or something. Does anybody know what’s going on?

4 Likes

They had this thing going that once a week (I think) they would release some seeds and they would be gone within a minute. Don’t know if that is still a thing.

2 Likes

are you u.s. or Canada?

their website/store opens every 2nd Monday here in Canada and usually sells out stock in minutes.

2 Likes

I’m in Canada

1 Like

What time does it start?

1 Like

It’s every Monday in the US. I think it’s 10 or 11am Central Time when the store opens. They only take the number of orders they can fill that week, but like @Yetigrows said, they sell out quickly. It’s like the Ticketmaster site when tix for a hot show go on sale. The site usually crashes from all the activity too…

It is still possible to get seeds, but you have to work for it. I’ve grown a handful of theirs: CannaCheese, Sour Crack, Walter White, 3BOG x Strawberry Nuggets, and my buddy grew Creme de la Chem. I currently have another Walter White and a Double Grape in my veg tent around 3 weeks old. I’ve always considered myself an indica guy but that Walter White is a super nice sativa leaner (Krome’s “The White” crossed to make it autoflower). I harvested that plant 73 days after planting the seed and it gave me over 5oz dried!!!

I’ve had 100% germination success, though I lost one plant where it damped off after sprouting. They document their work and have good customer service. The main place to learn about Mephisto is https://reddit.com/r/MephHeads You’ll get company reps popping in there from time to time with news and updates, plus tons of grow logs and pics.

Double Grape in front, Walter White behind it

13 Likes

Yeah I’ve done 4 of their comparative grows on another site I was on years ago. I ran their alien vs triangle, sour livers,Walter white, and Colorado cookies.
I fell in love with their gear but strayed away from autos and have been craving some of their stuff lately

2 Likes

Got a link to the storefront?

1 Like

Nefrella was kind of their store front, I only got the times through her. :laughing:

2 Likes

https://www.mephistogenetics.ca/seeds/

2 Likes

I just checked, the selection for Canada is not the list I was hoping for. Their other website has different strains

1 Like

Sign up for their newsletter, you’ll get an email with the upcoming week’s drop.

It’s next monday for us Canucks btw.

Usually the email comes out Friday or Saturday before the Monday drop, I haven’t received it yet this week.

Just as an FYI, if you go in early and set up your payment method, you check out WAY faster which might be the difference between you getting what you want and not.

5 Likes

That was the drop 2 weeks ago.

New list isn’t out yet.

1 Like

Do you make an account and set up the payment?

1 Like

I did.

10 A.M. Monday is when store opens.

1 Like

What are you looking for?

Alien vs triangle

1 Like

I was giving out and trading AVTx3BOG not long ago…

Don’t have just AVT though.

Haven’t seen it in any of the recent drops, and I’ve watched them all.

1 Like

It was on their mephistogenetics.net site. I hope it shows up again. They had that and the livers bx1

1 Like

I have (outside) Alien vs Triangle x 3 Bears OG, Forgotten Cookies and 24K.
Inside I have Sour Crinkle, Strawberry Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Beary White x Forum Stomper, Mango Smile, Creme de la Chem and Hubbabubbahaze.

4 Likes