Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Sowah Grapefruit at Day 69 (nice):

Great work as usual, @Tonygreen !
Got a G-Unit going into flower soon and a Big Don seedling up, cracked a few more G-Unit fems and some Ol Dirty Bubble and a single NL5 x RIL gotta keep it moving through this TGTB collection and try them all!

30 Likes

Nothing but heat on your horizon!

6 Likes

interesting thread brother!

1 Like

what’s the lineage on the sowah grapefruit if you please…?

2 Likes

@Tonygreen

4 Likes

Here it is:

10 Likes

agent orange…I had a feeling it was there somewhere…lololol…wonderful sounding cross mr green and valuable info on the sowah grapefruit lineage dw!!!thankyou.

3 Likes

Very nice growing. Very clean. Nice stars going on. Light the sky up if lights are off.

4 Likes

It’s New York City diesel x agent orange, x gorilla bubble, x karmas sour diesel bx4!

8 Likes

I don’t miss so rest assured you’ll be happy whatever you choose, Ogchembub has major gold in it tho! Gluetini is gone I think, stat line is killer too, that’s where is look if I was hunting for a killer, idk if any fem g unit are left but those too.
Most extreme shit in those. If Italian beef is avail I’d go there tho

12 Likes

Italian Beef you say? :smiley_cat:
Even if I get a male I’m contemplating keeping it around. Even early in veg these both are checking boxes.

10 Likes

@Berserker7205 finally an update been checking in every cpl days to look if you posted lol. love the group shot few diff structures but all have that gg4 look for sure. looks like some fire

3 Likes

@Jetdro don’t snooze on whatever is left of the RIL and that Gorilla Bubble combo pack is well worth a look.
G-Unit was really good too.

I’m holding out here … need the BOG Breath and the OG Chem Bub but I am anxiously awaiting the 420 drop before pulling the trigger on another order LOL

7 Likes

Hey Tony!! Are the fem G-unit and fem J-unit the same thing? Thanks brother! @Tonygreen

1 Like

No karmas sour bx4 vs jjnyc sour bx3!

4 Likes

Jjnyc schizo rocket fuel eye bigger, karmas tingling confusion with way more body. Jjs no body all head.

6 Likes

15 Likes

RIL finishing wk9

20 Likes

Got the gluetini spreading out and going to 12/12

18 Likes

Beef it is then, let the look begin, thank you T! @Tonygreen

3 Likes