Tony Greens Tortured Beans

That’s why nsybe gb be better, little less stretch. Little denser bud and tighter cola stacking.

6 Likes

I’m guessing I averaged around 4oz per RIL plant, with 30 days veg & 9-10 weeks flower, in 3 gallon fabric pots w/ OceanForest soil, feeding Remo nutes, under 1000w LED bar lights.

13 Likes

damn thats impressive numbers thank you for the reply. sounds like a real producer to me and looked top shelf.

2 Likes

Sounds like something our buddy Coastal would say and do. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I was going to weigh in more on the SOG thing but didn’t want to clog the thread up too much with my ramblings LOL…
SOG was my method of choice for almost 10 years. I think I started going that route in about 96. We typically ran 300 clones in 1 gallon pots and the pots touched each other forming a big rectangle. Over those were 3 x 1000 HPS and 2 x 1000w Super halide to balance out the spectrum. Well rooted clones at 14 days were transfered to the 1gal pots of sunshine 4 and vegged 10days under the 5x1000w lights and then flipped to 12/12. Average yield across the room without C02 and running GH flora lucas formula and no other inputs… 1.25oz so some were a bit less and some a bit more.
With todays LED tech and a properly dialed environment… I am very tempted to try SOG again but it was a cash crop thing back then and isn’t anymore today.

6 Likes

I run ril and ril crosses sog on 7cm x 7cm pots all main bud in a 0,7 liter pot😉

40 Likes

Goddamn that’s a lil forest of magic, nicely done!

7 Likes

Perpetual flower max 60 or 80 plants every 2 weeks max 360 or 400 under 1 diy 600 wat light 1,5 meter x1,5 meter so you harvest every 2 weeks

13 Likes

dude!!!
that is more than impressive, wow.
Clones I guess eh?

7 Likes

That’s why I like the longer node length, low leaf, great penetration and top ql bud top to bottom.

9 Likes

hell fkn ya! idk why but a love a good sog its just so satisfying to see and yours is killer man.

on another site i was browsing some guy did a 240 solo cup sog and hand water… yes hand watered them i think he ended up with 140 females it was from seed. the patience he has…

8 Likes

When’s your next class start professor? Like looking at a bat rack at a ball game.

8 Likes

Yeah I’d read that thread for sure we could use a good SOG how to

6 Likes

This is tonys gear in perpetual sog

25 Likes

are you trimming branches to encourage flowering on the main?
I am curious about this. I ran a SOG stadium grow with several Gorilla bubble Bx2 (among other strains) a few years back and the branching trait made it a little but of work. I guess one just needs to find the right girl and clone the shit out of her hehehe

6 Likes

Please go into excruciating detail on what you do to maintain a sog. Lots of us would love to know! :smiley:

2 Likes

I guess I could do a little one in my 3x3. I have access. My 4x4 only has decent access in front.

3 Likes

I plant them in 7cmx7cmx 18 cm deep pots that is 0,7 liter on home made mapito strait 12/12 from seed or clone, in bigger pots 15cmx15cm ( 1 gal) po i put 3 or 4 clones but the will grow bigger

5 Likes

Here 3 or 4 ril (twin pheno ) in a 1 gal pot

24 Likes

It seems sketchy but I lollipopped a gg4 to the very top node before flip once, she put out a half pound in 5 gallons.

13 Likes