Tony Greens Tortured Beans

26 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ah to be young again lol

4 Likes

Okay, someone is going to have to explain something to me haha, I am curious what the RIL stands for. I started following @Tonygreen on IG, and keep seeing it pop up there and here, and cant make heads or tails of it. The genetics look amazing. I have some of the Chem x Sour Bubble to get to, and they keep creeping up the list based on the pics I see posted of Tony’s work.

3 Likes

Pretty sure RIL is recombinant in-line bred.

5 Likes
9 Likes

This shows his whole process :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s also a bunch on icmag

11 Likes

Tony’s GG4 RIL Fast Auto. Day 40.

27 Likes

Holy shit I got like 25 pms I didn’t even know, sorry y’all. Shit been messed up. I’ll try to get to these Sunday.

12 Likes

She’s looking real good. How tall is she? What’s she smell like? Man I need to pop mine soon.

1 Like

Ya I been pming your ass forever brotha! Lol nah, we know u are a busy man

4 Likes

Not much smell yet. It’s in a 2 gallon pot. It was topped and only about 18-24".

2 Likes

My chem 91 x sour bubbles are almost done. They are at 65 days, I cut a lower bud and dried it in an envelope for 3 days, it smoked surprisingly well. The leaves are dying off, its starting to look like a corn feild.

My next run is off to a good start with bubblehead x violeta (back left big pot) and GG4 RIL dome top pheno (front left big pot) leading the race by about a week. Hazy piffton x gg4 (back left small pot) is starting to take off, sour girl scout cookies x gg4 (back right small pot) and bubblehead x kush (front right small pot) were planted last. Ghost of nyc fem (front left small pot) has been growing the fastest.

27 Likes

Seeded

21 Likes

couple pics of the main colas on my Stat Line
She is at day 40 of 12/12 light dep when the pic was taken yesterday. The mains are close to a foot long each… she is just starting to take off too. Should fill out nicely I’m thinking.

27 Likes

GG4 RIL Fast Auto
Day 45

24 Likes

she looks nascar fast, and i am now even more excited. about the males too. but, will she wash good?

2 Likes

25 Likes

Trying out a better tester of Big Don this morning besides the larfy buds I knocked off trimming fans. This is a lower branch top, looking pretty damn unique to me! The earlier ones I smoked had an instant head hit right between the eyes/ back of the skull with some electricity and a sour green curry flavor on the first puff that’s making me think this one has the Thai in the Romulan coming out, I am growing her again from a cut soon. This run was taken just under eleven weeks, I’d like to see how she does at twelve.

33 Likes

Beautiful, we may need to swip swap ril hybrid cuts. @Dirt_Wizard

5 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard would that happen to be Don Mega?

2 Likes