Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Don’t interfere with jmt.

3 Likes

Oops, sorry bud :smiley:

3 Likes

Is the mailman here yet? I just ordered 5 packs from dcse. But…

4 Likes

This may be slightly off topic but Corgi- do you continue to push gypsum in flush? Just starting the rinse at 8 and 1/2 weeks on my GB crosses.

3 Likes

That i do. Avout 400/500 ppm and keep adding microbes. My flush is 4/500 ppm gypsum and 3.5ml fish shit.

5 Likes

You should be able to smell that Stone Sour on stem rub. I was debating not dropping because of the seed size but the gluetini mom was so damn good I put the disclaimer up about it.
Sharp penetrating effervescent smells with a tang reminiscent of malic acid sitting on the glue base.

I’m trying to run it back with this reversed dometop Gorilla bubble for a double cross scheme…

(Lemontini x gg4) x Sowah
X
(Lemontini x gg4) x Gorilla Bubble bx5

So theoretically some homozygous lemontree, Sour Diesel and Gg4 gene pairs all in the same plants…

Another cool math trick. Shit sounds wicked hot don’t it? The math hasn’t lied yet ha!

27 Likes

Sure does!

6 Likes

Sowah Grapefruit a couple weeks in. Shot is getting nice and frosty.

24 Likes

Re-flowered my revegged Bubblehead (because why not). I think it came a long way so far!

Here’s the old pic of it

32 Likes

Whats your ig handle. We got featured on dcse feed and story

4 Likes

After being totally absent from IG for about 2 years I just posted up something new from TG. Migreenman is my handle. Thanks for looking out

5 Likes

People are quite enamored with your plants Amigo!

Just a psa since a bunch of guys are hitting flower or soon, roughly 1500 seed lot, expected roughly 5% intersex rate overall that’s minimum of 75 herms in the lot expected.

Keep an eye on your group first run and take clones because inevitably the one you don’t will be a killer!

Also don’t leave shit on the bottom of your plants if you have a canopy going and low light on the bottom or if scrog take out everything under the net.
Treat her like a sour or Chem in that regard.

Thing that I’m sad about is the original batch was separated into lots for you guys so we could keep track as a group. That plan went to shit lol.

Next few months we should see some amazing moms!!!

Also standing offer, if anyone returns test results I’ll reimburse your costs in seed of your choice!

25 Likes

…“Also standing offer, if anyone returns test results I’ll reimburse your costs in seed of your choice!”

If potency tests count from PSI I am all in on that offer. Lol

4 Likes

Is that the one I been seeing that has like 4 columns and looks like tik tok?

2 Likes

2105PSI0070.05091 - MIGreenman - AS #2 (1).pdf (494.3 KB)

Looks like this

The Pine Tar Gush is a collaboration i’m doing with Tony, i’m making the F3 generation atm and i didn’t notice the F2s being slow-growing at all… I thought there was some pretty good hybrid vigor in there.

15 Likes

Pine Tar Gush F2. about 4 weeks, this is under an 80w LED

34 Likes

Wow, thank you for the ptg. Probably one of my all time favorites.

6 Likes

Yeah, loved these as well! Some of the best weed I’ve grown.

2 Likes

That looks good to me :+1:

1 Like