Tony Greens Tortured Beans

I’ve actually been making a conscious effort to not post about things not weed oriented. I’ve been partially successful. Bullshit like this will have me not bothering to look at most things.
Can I say that, or did I offend someone? No. Not being sarcastic.

8 Likes

Big Don F71, she gets the chop this weekend:

29 Likes

Go Don go!

3 Likes

those are some cool looking flowers man, nice job on those

3 Likes

Looks great!! How dense are the buds?

2 Likes

They’re medium, not just loose foxtails but definitely sort of interlocking horns, I plan on curing them relatively untrimmed to protect the trichs

@SHSC-1 thanks man, I’ve seen some gnarly foxtails on C99 that I’ve grown but these take the cake so far when it comes to fractal looking buds

14 Likes

ill take all of his seeds off you if your done with him.

8 Likes

I will also accept those seeds if you were serious

7 Likes

Don’t listen to rap music lol. Rascist :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: u a clown lol
Don’t live on Washington and central in Chicago either, they’ll take all your shit.

10 Likes

If that’s the case I have black friends that are racist!! Matter of fact one lives in Fayetteville, NC and only listens to country

6 Likes

Reminds me of the time I told Amos Otis he was a cocksucker on riu and he tried to label me a homophobe :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Please don’t grow any more of my gear if you don’t want too. That 50 bucks could be 5 jars of spaghetti sauce for you G

8 Likes

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

:rofl:

$10 per jar, those better be large jars or damn good sauce @Tonygreen !

6 Likes

Not one black person on the west side of Chicago where I grew up had any issue with the way I used that word.
Neither did his momma :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A lot of my black friends liked that post too. You’re the only one offended lol. That’s your right tho.

20 Likes

If anyone wants to not buy my gear because I have a black baby it’s your right too :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

Took the wrong EL train and ended up way out west where I shouldn’t have been. To double down on my mistake my friend and I decided to hoof it to where we were going instead of waiting for the next train back. To top it off, we had a couple of G’s cash between the two of us. I’m guessing the only reason we didn’t get jacked was because mf’ers assumed the we must have been out of our goddamn minds….or 5-O. :laughing:

7 Likes

That green line will get you, and the blue if you go too far :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Lol, it was the blue and we indeed jumped on the one that wasn’t stopping but going all the way, haha. We lived but certainly were catching some hard looks as we beebopped down many a block. Couple of suburban youths visiting the big city, lol.

5 Likes

19 Likes

26 Likes