Tony Greens Tortured Beans

you won’t regret it. Tony really does stress test both males and females to ensure no hermi traits are present. I think I’ve grown five crosses no herms at all.

6 Likes

I like that the guy interacts with his fans and is driven to put out the best stuff. I respect that and will support that type of person. Plus DC always comes with some fat free seeds I would not normally look at. I’l give TG and Karma a shot in the garden and let you all know how it goes.

7 Likes

All good so far at just over 6 weeks. One of my biker bubble freebies freaked out and had to get chopped but good God my power was out for 2 days and the humidity spiked and on and on.

Biker bubble

Bubble head

Look Ma, no CO2! Giggity goo!

30 Likes

Looks like this is where all of the cool kids hang out.:sunglasses:

Here’s a PineTar Gush growing outside. She was planted outside in May.

21 Likes

Here’s her twin sister. She was planted outside in late July after ten days of 12/12, hence her shorter stature.

19 Likes

Let the Hunt begin! I dunked 5 RILz. The seeds were very small but got 1 nano weird looking seed in the pack I named it Tiny Tim we’ll see if it pops. I also dropped 2 Bubbleheads can’t wait to get them growing. Thanks TG!

23 Likes

@corgitron Just beautiful

2 Likes

@antheis DC Seed Exchanged had a single pack restock of the super silver diesel gorilla bubble haze that I snapped up. After reading your post, I’m sure glad I did.

4 Likes

you gonna make f2s? - It

16 Likes

why did this pic make me laugh so much more than it should have

4 Likes

idk, but i’m glad it did.

i made it my avatar cause i think it suits me.

4 Likes

RIL x Sowah

15 Likes

Stone Sowah

14 Likes

Sowah Grapefruit

15 Likes

G-Unit

13 Likes

Took all those pics a few days ago before shaving the legs and flipping.

2 Likes

that g-unit looks like a floppy sour already.
looks like you’ll be having a TGTB 420 for sure.

5 Likes

Its gonna be a good one. The RIL x Sowah gonna be good as F too!!

9 Likes

Bubbleheads at almost 8 weeks. No way is this going 10/11. More like 9/10.

30 Likes

here are some new strains from him: CC4 R.I.L x Sowah - Stone Sour - Sawah Pine Tar Grush - Jimmie Rustler ( Great Lakes Genetics)

2 Likes