TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

All of the children are now in the play room, let’s get this party started!

20 Likes

5 double Kush by A Natural Selection (top left)
6 Ma GooeyxRun Away Bride by Bad Dawg (top right)
15 Pre-98 Bubba Kush @Bobgrows
9 Ancient OG x Mountain Temple (anonymous) I germinated 36 ended up with 35……

13 Likes

26 Likes

Pic was from 2 days ago, 1st round of seedlings is getting some new shoes today, and I will top one of each strain at the fourth node. And then one or two at the 5th.

2 Likes

Double Kush on top and MG x RAB on the bottom
(Check out those fat Bubba leaves on the DK :eyes:)
These will be up-potted shortly and given their first true feed. Light intensity will also be increased.

12 Likes

Pre-98 Bubba babies

19 Likes

Last but DEFINITELY not least Ancient OG x Mountain Temple, I have high hopes for these untested beauties.

17 Likes

gave the first round their new shoes yesterday and it was long overdue as you can see! Normally my roots are about 1/2 or 2/3 as accumulated in there. I’m pretty positive these will stunt a wee bit although I did give the root balls a few slices and generally separate them before transplanting. Also normally I go from solos to 2 gallons and then up to 4-5 gallons these I went straight into 4 gallons . My medium is ALL Mo-KoKo . The only coco I’ve used for a long time. An absolutely stellar product IMO. And I add appx 25% perlite . I may add rice hulls if I can find some locally for the added protection. Normally I line the top with perlite. We shall see

20 Likes

They have been receiving a very minimal amount of food for 2-3 days now, will be upped to a half concentration now.

5 Likes

Do you skip the buffering since it’s prewashed and buffered or do you still exercise caution there?

Looking good man :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I actually do skip the pre-wash, great question! Although I have tried it both ways before to make sure, water comes out brownish for a while but it’s nothing, runoff reads the same from my experience.

6 Likes

First bit of water that comes out of Promix is brown too :+1:

2 Likes

Exactly, Pro-mix always was my previous medium of choice in fact. Had a shortage, was given 4 bags by my local shop…. Haven’t looked back, costs a bit more but if you reuse it . All good. Sorry guys I’m out of likes atm from last night

1 Like

Yeah it can be hard to find sometimes.

A Canadian Tire guy told me that people with pickup trucks sneak up at night and steal them all.

I’ve never not been able to find it but it has sometimes been a mission.

2 Likes

Ha I believe it! You know how many times I’ve said that to the wife? “ I wonder how many people steal that stuff every single night” about zehrs, CT, Home Depot, Lowe’s etc. and I’m the honest guy in there with nothing. My local store buys pro mix and mo koko by the literal tractor trailer load . He has a warehouse built next to the shop just to house them lol. Must be some good coin in those bags!

3 Likes

And thank you @anon20530495 for the compliment

1 Like

There you go…making everyone else look like amateur growers. Lol

4 Likes

Lol, I wish ! Thanks bro, this place the more I look around the more I realize what an absolute wealth of information and kindness this place really has, it’s awesome! You my friend have skills yourself

6 Likes

'Preciatcha saying so, but I’m just standing on the shoulders of the giants here at OG.

1 Like

$40 x a full bed of a pickup = $1000?

3 Likes