TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

whose the manitoba legend id like to know whose growing dank like that in my province lol! welcome back :+1:

1 Like

A great friend I’ve known for many many moons. He truly is a legend in this industry (in Canada at least)and is also known as UN or Unlicensed Producer. Look him up when you get a chance, absolutely a great guy with skills that are mind boggling! TOP SHELF TREES INDEED. His wedding cake and first class funk are still to this day two of my top 10 of all time and will remain that way, he has a strain midnight that is a CBD monster that we’ve used to help several people overcome ailments, pain and stresses. I’m hoping to bring the FCF to Ontario this summer as it’s a must have strain for me. Thank you my friend @204medismoke :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Just dropped some beans…. Ma Gooey x Run Away Bride and a special Kush combination we came up with and have yet to grow out. I have very high hopes for it actually. These are not for anything specific just to test and fill some space, I will be dropping a few more packs in the next few weeks. And have a Bodhi preservation run planned for this year as well.

2 Likes

My holidays were spectacular! Family came from all over the country. We had three days of music on the porch, too much food and new family members to get to know. My Grandnieces are adding to the family like rabbits! :joy:

I hope yours was awe as well!

2 Likes

@MoBilly That Definitely sounds awesome! Man I wanna be part of your family! I had a turkey dinner with all of the fixins at our old home of 15 years with my wife and sons. (We moved on the 3rd of January to a new home) the last few years have been EXTREMELY uneventful and normally Christmas is MY TIME OF YEAR! I’ve always absolutely loved the Christmas season but honestly it’s just not the same anymore for me sadly. I’m really hoping that I can renew my love of this time of year in the future, but, Time will tell I suppose. Glad to hear you had a great time and got to see everyone, it’s always so nice when the whole family can get together, especially during the holidays and such. Seeing that twinkle in the young ones eyes dreaming of Santa and waking up Christmas morning . it truly is “the most wonderful time of the year”.
Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

My family just can’t pass up an opportunity to get together. This time there was more music and less moonshine. My nephew even behaved himself. lol

5 Likes

the little ones have been placed in solos and are off to the races. Room is 75% done, hoping to complete today. Will be popping another 12 or so in appx. a week. Lost one DK during germination , just fizzled out after it was shedding its casing. So , great germ rates none the less but these were all relatively new seeds so that’s to be expected.

15 Likes

They should be comfortable. Good numbers. :facepunch:

2 Likes

Yezzir, not too shabby. I’m pissed I even lost one though tbh as both of these I only had 6 beans of. I’m just itching/dying to get back to my old self/state and get this greenery flowing again , feels like these last couple years have just been a nightmare. I need to get back to my zen place. Pop them beans!!! :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

7 Likes

I have been less active in my grow than I would normally. I’ve just been down about a number of things. But I’m about to get busy again. My clones are doing OK and I’m about to introduce them to the community. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Atta boy get ‘em @MoBilly

3 Likes

:wink: :v:

3 Likes

Just dropped 10 Ancient OG x Mountain Temple as well as 15 Pre-98 Bubba from @Bobgrows into PT after a lil dip. These are two weeks behind my previous starts.

20 Likes

I know EXACTLY how my old friend Bubba can be throughout the majority of Veg , SSLLLOOOWWWW! And I’m thinking 9-10 weeks on the Bodhi cross so I’m hoping to end up appx. 30 days apart.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Some witttle eggs. Yea the top picture is crazy on the eyes.

4 Likes

Never realized but I definitely see that now, just blazed my wake n bake and stared at it for 6-7 mins mesmerized lol.

7 Likes

The DK and Ma Gooey x Run Away Bride are moving along just as they should.

14 Likes

Other beans will be placed into solos today. Bubba and AOG x MT

7 Likes

Slacked on the other beans but they were placed in solos yesterday morning, I’ll get a pic shortly

5 Likes