TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

1 Like
1 Like

I actually know Q personally, great, humble dude. Sean Price introduced me to him as “the other fat dummy that could spit fire :fire: “ lol never forget that! Rest in Paradise brother :facepunch:t2: salute

6 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 I was feeling a little off. Realized I’m almost 2 hours behind on my 1st cone! Correcting that now. Puff, puff, puff.

1 Like

Haha that will definitely do it brother! And a good morning to you as well, hope you have an awesome day :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Well damn. I did some kind of reply to this thread a few hours ago and my phone crapped out as I hit reply. It looked like it went through, I guess not. Anyway… Good morning :joy:

2 Likes

Good morning OG!

4 Likes

Sunset Sherbet x Kush Mints #11 (seedjunky) 42F

23 Likes

Looks frosty nice job so far.

3 Likes

Big Bad Wolf 42F

24 Likes

Khalifa Mints 42F

27 Likes

Oh ya those are looking excellent.

4 Likes

Here is a follow up on the Kevin Jodrey thing, it is from a very old post of mine, all of the articles have been scrubbed from the web, but some of this is a direct quote from the article.

Kevin Jodrey gets busted for his first felony cannabis case in 1983 for cultivation and distribution when he was just a junior in high school., tossed in a juvenile facility.

Upon graduating high school, he joined the Coast Guard. Spending five years as an enlisted diver, he was now a highly skilled diver for the U.S. Coast Guard, often working drug trafficking interdiction cases alongside federal and local law enforcement off the coast of California.

Jodrey got a firsthand look at the amount of drugs flowing into the United States when the Coast Guard loaned him out to the Department of Justice for high-seas drug interdictions — that is, busting loads arriving on ships into the country.
On one particular bust, Jodrey was dropped by helicopter down onto the deck of a boat being used for drug smuggling.

Between 89-91 kevin went from busting pot to growing it in large amounts.

Wow Kevin went from busting ship loads of pot to growing a ship load of pot.
Wonder how the hell did he get that gig?:biggrin:

I wonder how many friends kevin jodrey has in the DEA/law enforcement?

Are you starting to see a pattern here?
A known player gets busted only to return as Cannabis King.
I wonder how many of these type of people in the industry today?

So it would seem:
The cannabis snitches are running the industry while the judges and cops are banking the coin.

Meanwhile peacefull growers still go to prison.

The world seems ok with it all, WTF???
What a world??

7 Likes

Motorbreath #15 42F

14 Likes

Uploading: 9D5BF2B7-72E3-4EFF-AAA3-
5E445030057A.jpeg…

BlackBerry Soda 42F (twin towers)

15 Likes

Mirror mirror on the wall , who’s the stinkiest off them alllllll ???
: )

6 Likes

Chem -D 42F

18 Likes

Nice variety who’s your favourite so far?

5 Likes