TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Went 4&1/2 once and that stunted the crap out of them. I guess there’s a fine line, strain specific too I guess. Some strains just hate making roots, some do it with absolute ease through the toughest of soil. Odd but interesting, obviously has to do with their background/heritage.

4 Likes

Lots of factors for sure but I’ve found as long as you can keep them fed (a challenge) the whole thing will be one one big root mass. Last go I had to feed them every 12-18 hours👍

Edit: funny part is one tripled in sized and the other barely stretched :joy:

4 Likes

I like 1 gallon of volume…for every 30 days of growth…I use 4 gallons of medium.

9 Likes

Yeah this sounds just about right.

I’m forced to use small pots for other reasons but with the right space I’d do something like this.

4 Likes

That’s a very good rule of thumb @GrapeApe im writing that one down. Thank you :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Nice roots buddy :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

The new shoes will be filled in quickly!

2 Likes

Never heard the outcome on the hella jelly. Did you finish any before the move?

1 Like

Negative my friend, rain into time issues. Handed them off, turned out pretty good. Took 2 cuts that will be moms as long as the cured product is real good, and will 100% re-explore. I’ll see if I can get you a pic from him. Trust me I was bummed as I really wanted to run her fully in my setup, but it will happen, eventually lol

2 Likes

Little update, sorry lost my phone. Just got my replacement. Everything is doing well, The Bubba and AOG x MT have settled in real nicely to their new shoes, you can see the typical slower growth on the bubba, but those FANS! Absolutely huge! Still have some sexing to do, and I had to move the seedlings AOGxGSD into the tent as I was watching my friends cat for 2 days, she jumped on my counter , got into the little dome and ate 4 seedlings! Grrrr (now I know another reason why I have a dog and not a cat)

26 Likes

Ancient OG with those DINOSAUR LEAVES! that’s a 1 litre (well 946ml’s almost) tall bottle of clonex and these are about 14 inches tall!

18 Likes

That’s a big leaf. Adam would have be proud.

3 Likes

Be sure and let me know how that cured product is. I have six HJ seedlings so I will update in the months ahead.

4 Likes

100% and definitely keep me updated as well

3 Likes

Here’s the first pic. Lol see you in a few months!

14 Likes

Get ‘em my friend! Here’s hoping for Hella Jelly!

3 Likes

Only see this once in a while, very cool! Btw I took multiple clones but this damn plant won’t show sex either, slacking…. 95% done.

22 Likes

Top shelf thread! Really looking forward to how those bubba’s turn out.

2 Likes

I just got that on a plant for the first time recently!

3 Likes

got a 6 pack of those ma gooey x rab freebies wonder what you will find from them great looking garden for sure will be tagging along for the ride that aog x mt cross sounds like somthing special too happy growing :seedling:

4 Likes

@Indicana_Jones thank you bro! @DesertHeartGardens im hoping both have something special . I get more excited each day watching them grow.

5 Likes