TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

It’s pretty unique, not often I see it. Hoping it’s a great pheno , definitely something special

4 Likes

some trimming, final sexing, LST, HST etc as it’s almost time to flip, finally!

21 Likes

and some epic pink/bubba to fuel the entire operation. Had this mom for a long while, this was her final flowers as we dusted a nug and got 40-45 beans to ensure the progeny lives on. I will pop them this summer/fall and find a new money MOM and start fresh! Many years of epic bud from this pretty lady ! Cheers :clinking_glasses:

33 Likes

Excited to see that thing flowering, that pink/bubba looks delicious too :drooling_face:

5 Likes

That is some pretty buddage right there.

3 Likes

MG x RAB #1 - Giant fans and she builds well! Once apical dominance was broken BOOM! just exploded outward! A bit finicky , was hard to get in the zone. Stem Rub is earthy , slightly skunky dankness! Very leafy and nodey. Can see where I HST’d

Final trim etc. before flip.

24 Likes

MG x RAB #2 nice tight structure, slow/steady growth. Weird fresh cut maple tree scent, very little leaf .

24 Likes

How long was the veg period on her and did you grow her from seed or a cutting?

4 Likes

Double Kush #1 Potent sort of chemically , great structure. Huge Leaves . Filled in thick after defol , not too leafy *

20 Likes

Double Kush #2 milder yet pungent chem smell with a fruity background, sweet! Cal mag whore! Leafy

20 Likes

Double Kush #3 tall, skinny, scraggly super leafy, great response to topping . Bland smell earthy , kushy . Big leaves with different serrations

20 Likes

MG x RAB #3 cheesy, potent. Big ass leaves! Just packed in the tops after defol. Very, very different scent from others, that potent cheesey dankness

18 Likes

Man those plants are looking healthy! Those mgxrabs lookin awesome got 1 in paper towel if it ends up female will run it outdoors this season stoked to see what you find in those who’s the breeder for those double kushs?

5 Likes

These are right around 55 days Veg from seed @Indicana_Jones

5 Likes

Hell yeah, nice happy green plants. And you weren’t kidding, you certainly do value big ol’ leaves!

4 Likes

Breeder for double Kush is A Natural Selection. This is supposed to be Bubba but improved, we shall see.

5 Likes

Thanks guys. @parttime wait until you see the 16-17”ers on the Ancient OG! But yes, yes I do. These are what remain after the hunt, male/female selection of my first round.I did keep an MGx RAB male as it’s exceptional in so many ways. I’ll get some pics of him tomorrow

6 Likes

Little upskirt shot of the beautiful ladies so you can see my style in koko

25 Likes

The type of leaves you get fanned with while eating grapes. Monsters!

5 Likes

Haha YES! Man what would be better, being fanned by fan leaves while eating grapes and blazing a hookah full of fire! :drooling_face:

6 Likes