TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Haha yeah man. A few times ago she made treats, she jumped right into making butternut squash soup. I ate 3 bowls of that soup. It was soo good. But literally like 30 minutes later I thought I was having some kind of medical emergency :joy::joy:

I look out for any of the locals when I can!

3 Likes

I have a super easy sleep protocol I started two years ago that changed my life and fixed my sleeping issues combined with some old fashion self discipline

please watch this video if you have sleep issues and want fix it without drugs or surgery

Optimal Morning Routine

7 Likes

Thanks for your input. I have some underlying conditions so this perhaps doesn’t apply to me but I get it.

6 Likes

Very cool @Mordecai thanks for sharing this, I’ve actually heard of Mr. Huberman from several people recently it’s ironic you posted this, I’m 100% going to try and incorporate these into my routine. It honestly makes so much sense.

5 Likes

Mornin! :sun_behind_small_cloud:

3 Likes

6 Likes

You cropped me out of the photo again.

3 Likes

Well, I didn’t want people to see your hairy ass in the morning and lose their cookies! @crownpoodle

3 Likes

I just threw up in my mouth a lil. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Haha nurse ratchet not photogenic.

2 Likes

Soylent Green going for every square inch of real estate. I could only imagine if I was running my normal regiment the amount of frost that would be on these plants this run! Definitely revisiting several of these, I already know it 100% cuz done to perfection a few of these would be mind boggling frost wise and smell wise as well! Absolutely unreal, I just wanna move into the tent and not leave :drooling_face:

23 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 give me some time…I’ll get @ColeLennon spewing coffee on something valuable. You know I’m capable.

6 Likes
2 Likes

@ColeLennon always spewing on something valuable. You’d think he’d learn some aim.

3 Likes

I caught it in my mouth and washed it back down. It was raisin date walnut oatmeal with prune. I have to poop now though. :poop: Blueberry green teas kickin in. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Oh yes i do brother, most definitely :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Inside voice @ColeLennon inside voice :joy:

2 Likes

inside voice “whew I feel much better” Enjoy the Go.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve gone today. I’ve been awake for a long time and honestly don’t remember.

I’m usually as reliable as a German train

2 Likes

Thanks for the details

2 Likes