TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Works for the drug biz “I’m told” too :wink:

6 Likes

Love that motorbreath man!

6 Likes

Motorbreath is a huge showoff.
Fucking beautiful buds on her. Congrats my friend.

6 Likes

Good morning my friends

3 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , how are things down there?
:grin::v:

2 Likes

Mornin’ @TopShelfTrees1 @Budderton

4 Likes

I’m good bro, things are going pretty well, got a nice break from the heat yesterday. Feel bad complaining on June 3rd lol but it was hot af! Just pulled some males, having a coffee and chilling atm. How are you ?

3 Likes

Good morning my Canadian Brother.
You must have had today’s weather yesterday.
Yesterday was 86 here.
Today is nice and cool.

Thanks for posting that awesome pic, your buds always look TopShelf.

@MyLittleGrundle if you are able to grow them out right away I would happily send you some of these Motorbreath # 15 beans.
Let me know your thoughts.
shag

5 Likes

I’m living the dream. The majority the fam is off at a ball tournament, so it’s just me and one of my sons at home this weekend. Nice and quit, chilling with the dogs. Yeah, it’s a little nicer, now that the heat has buggerd off!

4 Likes

@shag my pleasure brother, it’s finally cooled off here after 3 days around 30, very nice!

4 Likes

Nice! Enjoy . I love me a nice quiet weekend

4 Likes

We are in to a heatwave at minute 21c lol gonna dig out my speedos haha

3 Likes

Lol that’s what I set my central air at @ifish , that’s about where we are outside now too so windows are open taking in the fresh air

4 Likes

I think I got sunstroke yesterday , from the ginger hiding in me : )

4 Likes

Haha that’s what happens when you wear your Speedo’s out in public lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s the minimum requirement to hide what’s left that’s still ginger : )

7 Likes

Mornin gents.

You guys really have been having a heat wave huh? I think we are looking at a high of 69° today (niceee) Gonna take advantage and do some yard work before it gets too gross out here.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee:

Hardballs are one thing, Bats are another. :joy:

Anyone know who this man is?

5 Likes

Good old Tommy Lasorda! Haha nice, I remember seeing that replayed over and over.

4 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 . Morning fellas. Might have ticked 70 yesterday, maybe. 20 minutes away the got 85. My coastal AC at work.
Starting off roasting a big, fat, OTS bagel :bagel: to calm me down. Or keep me down’s more like it.

5 Likes