TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

is he a trucker…conway…

3 Likes

Worse than a tempest in a teapot for sure.

3 Likes

Nope, old man was a paramedic for 40 something years, we would move when he was sent to open a new ambulance base somewhere. (Knowing him my uncle Ed gave him that shirt as he has his own trucking company) he was also a paramedic for NASCAR for many many years too until his retirement. Worked hard his whole life, was always my hero growing up, still is. Him and my son Nikolas are my two biggest heroes tbch

8 Likes

He didn’t pass his good looks on it seams haha

7 Likes

Bahaha definitely not! @ifish You funny bastard!

5 Likes

@Jetdro its my biggest regret in life not following in his footsteps as I wanted to be a paramedic growing up as well, but between hockey/girls/drugs/skate/snowboarding I really fuct that one up! :persevere:

3 Likes

lmao!!! too funny

4 Likes

Woah hey I just noticed in that pic I’ve got no grey hair noticeable! Woohoo I’m saving that one. Gotta be the angle lighting as my beard is getting white already ffs

6 Likes

Sooo I’ve decided when/if I can swing it the dark room is going to get 8-10 octopots. I was hoping I could do it before I fire up the next bunch for flower but it’s not looking promising…. Hopefully next run :man_shrugging:t2:, only time will tell I suppose.

6 Likes

Meesh and G-paS are just of the phone ……. wondering if I have your dads number

5 Likes

Haha or another pic but without you in it lol

3 Likes

Hahaha!!! Yes. Laughter is a complete sentence.

3 Likes

glad to hear you and the old man had a nice bonding day. he looks like he was happy in that pic and you do too will be a nice one to keep,

4 Likes

I was off my game yesterday. Happy Birthday Matt. Stick with your pops on his b-day? What a gift for you both. You must have had some good upbringing, as generous and thoughtful as you are @TopShelfTrees1 .
Someone has ethics and morals.

4 Likes

I was zooming in on the pic…did you get pop’s high???

:sunglasses:

Glad you had a bonding day, you will never forget it and will remember it 1000’s of times over the next 50 years.

5 Likes

Lol I did give him a bunch of edibles and I noticed he was giggly AF so I’m sure he popped some, the bartender asked me the same thing lol, he does look high AF @Jetdro

5 Likes

Thank you @crownpoodle @204medismoke @Jetdro it was very nice ! We’ve been spending a lot of time together lately and it’s awesome. He’s a great dad, I was blessed for sure.

7 Likes

Geez. The entire of state of Virginia was smoked out today. The news was talking about smoke blowing down from Canada and I was like “oh yeah, it was top shelf’s pops bday yesterday. They must have blown it down!”

6 Likes

Lol. It just feels like it might be the kind of place that’s boring enough to have a Tupperware convention blow through town.

2 Likes

Pops has those smilin’ eyes.
You have a bit of that too. :slightly_smiling_face:
But it could just be the weed! :joy:

5 Likes