TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Tell Mike that Indicana Jones says to fire that sum bitch up right away.

4 Likes

Yeah Mike hurry up already!

4 Likes

@Jetdro @TopShelfTrees1 the strawberry cough needs to have all the lower and inner bud sites stripped out to preform properly. She also likes nitrogen until like week 4.

6 Likes

Good morning OG.

4 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 . What’s new this fine June day? I’m looking at who goes swimin’ next. I HAVE to keep starting more, just so I have room for more incoming goodies.

4 Likes

Good morning!

Sun is shining… the weather is sweet,
Make you want to move… your dancing feet. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Trust me I know the feeling, it gets out of hand at times doesn’t it…. Even being super selective it seems it never stops lol. Just back from a dog walk, gorgeous out here right now, my idea of perfect weather not too hot, not too cold, not humid AF. No air conditioner going to beat hell lol. What are you up to brother? @crownpoodle

4 Likes

Actually read that with a big grin, feeling good this morning, last few days not so much. Let’s hope I can keep this going :crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

Good morning, good morning guys. Woke up in a decent mood so that’s a win. Stopped by the hydro shop yesterday and picked up a few odds and ends to complete my seedling table. Should be ready to soak some seeds by the end of the day!

4 Likes

Ebb n Flow brotha, Let’s keep it going :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Great news! That’s awesome @Indicana_Jones
@InTheWoods played it loud! Thank you brotha :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Hey. Hey. Hey. Right now it’s OTS, liberally dusted with some dry sift. Gareassy! My neck is/was fucked up. I had my atlas adjusted. Chiropractic, but real technical. No big cracking. More like acupressure.
I’m better, but a lot of it’s from different aspects of my job as a printer.

I started trimming the one BB Cookies. Easy trim. Next to nothing in the bin. Got a piece torn up on the tray. Push the dry a little for an early test. Which usually tells me not much, but I always do it. Nice thing about typing,not speaking is when my joint goes out I can type AND relight it.

4 Likes

Haha awesome! Hate when J’s go out! You buy those pre rolled cones? Just pack em? Always meant to ask? @crownpoodle

2 Likes

Motorbreath #15 heading for the finish line!

24 Likes

See the fade starting…nother 10 days or so huh

5 Likes

BBW 1

20 Likes

Big Bad Wolf needs to be in my bowl… :+1: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

5 Likes

17 Likes

Yezzir, feeds almost fizzled out now, cannot wait! My filter is utterly useless at this point! Can smell it within 10-20 ft of my place :persevere: I’m going back to top shelf filters again!

7 Likes

Khalifa Mints

22 Likes