18 Likes

live alone , house against woods, i use no filters,my place ALWAYS smells NICE

:boom:

10 Likes

SS x KM 11

16 Likes

what is ssxkm???

1 Like

Oh I bet, stupid condo! No wonder I see people doing double takes all the time. It’s so dank right now if I go in the tent, then go anywhere with the same clothes on everyone I know is like “holy shit what are you holding bro?” Nothing! Don’t even have my bag lol it permeates my skin!

8 Likes

Sunset Sherbet x Kush Mints #11
Seed junky

5 Likes

Chem De La Chem (may be taking the cake for one of the frostiest in a while! It’s unreal how tight these trichs are!

20 Likes

I doubt anyone has ever mentioned this, but, you grow some top shelf trees!

11 Likes

I’d like them but I’m out of likes for the next 2 hours. :joy:
All looking great brotha! The finish line is in sight.

How long do you like to go with them? Run them off the rails to 30% amber?

3 Likes

Weird ass BBW foxtail pheno

18 Likes

You may be the first brother :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

I was about to mention it…yes he certainly does huh!

4 Likes

I go between 10-30% amber depending I find with heavy heavy Indy’s 10-15% is usually sufficient as they have that heaviness already, with hybrids I like 20-30% and anything sativa leaning I like to go 30 minimum as it often kills that anxiety/paranoia.

7 Likes

@Jetdro @CanuckistanPete @InTheWoods much respect :facepunch:t2: in reality I just steer em in the right direction and supply them with sufficient nutes and lots of heavy hip hop/rap . :wink:

4 Likes

BBW #3

15 Likes

Sweet. Good tip on the sativas. I didn’t think about it like that. Sometimes a little paranoia is good :joy:

I need to get a loupe/magnifier so I can get a better reference point.

2 Likes

Yes, 1000% you do. I actually need to get one of those handheld direct to my phone or screen ones. But I have other regular ones. I start checking daily now just to watch progression. It’s an absolute must imho

4 Likes

I may have a magnifier glass with the smaller loupe near the handle that might work, or just buy the right tool for the job. I love looking at the plants already and taking pictures as you can tell in my journal.
Once I get it. I’ll be in there 2x longer checking on the progression. haha

3 Likes

Haha I get it, sometimes I just sit and stare, get lost in watching them sway in the breeze

2 Likes