TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

BeaUty Morning to ya @TopShelfTrees1 and All the OG’s

Game-On, its Monday dammit

2 Likes

If you are running it that’s awesome still to me. Love running heavy equipment. Really isnt work to me. :grin:
Nothing but respect to farmers, Most underappreciated occupation.
The goal is to get one going in the future. Very rewarding to me already with my chickens and big garden.

2 Likes

Shunting Railcars with a small locomotive are the biggest vehicles I’ve driven. No steering required

1 Like

IMG_4702

3 Likes

Still pouring here and we need it! Ahhhh now I feel better , been like 3.5 hours i am slackin !

2 Likes

Tying my Shoes…

1 Like

No more likes available… Why is there a limit? API request reasons?

1 Like

Thats sounds like fun. Incredible machine too.

1 Like

I’m not even close to that level! Thank you for the comparison though

2 Likes

In regards to likes etc. and the lack there of : I have no clue and have asked myself this for a while. I’m sure there is a logical reason but idk what it is? Liking yourself? Just throwing likes everywhere :man_shrugging:t2: I run out CONSTANTLY! So much so I’ve been trying to withhold them if possible but it’s nearly IM possible

Hopefully soon enough brotha man! :crossed_fingers:t2:

I need a bit longer where I am too even imagine how to scale up to that! Need retail space to open up also​:joy::sob:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@MissinBissin Curious if you are an engineer? Only ask as I thought you need to have the qualification to run locomotives.

@TopShelfTrees1 Its probable that it related to API. API requests are created by hitting the like. Times that by all the members here day n day out. So its probably in the 100,000s per day.

The owner of server/website has to pay for it typically sold in tiers, 1mill-10mill+ API requests . Depending on the package purchased it Sets the daily limit per person based on the # of API requests you can create. (If I understand it right)

Yea Its a reoccurring problem. I’m not good a rationing :joy:

2 Likes

Well now I get it, interesting :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I never thought of it that way whatsoever.

1 Like

@MissinBissin what are you smoking on today ?

2 Likes

Pulling on the Jar that says Colombian Gold from World of Seeds.

I made a critical review a while ago saying there was No Grape in the real McKoy… and Grape was not something I ever remembered tasting re: 80’s

I’m gonna see if it still lingers…

2 Likes

Diggin into some Sour D dabs. Not sure what to call it consistency wise. :joy:

3 Likes

I enjoy a grape flavour very much , especially on a funky OG back or even that earthy dankness :yum: so delicious :drooling_face:

1 Like

7 Likes

Sour D is so damn good when done right, no joke it’s just a taste that lingers forever and makes you want to keep hitting it to have that deep tasty smoke in your mouth.

2 Likes