TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I grew some grape lazerlyte. Mold got it but it. Smelled so strong!

4 Likes

Right back at cha.
Kind of got … distracted lol

My first experiences with Grove Bags have been hugely impressive.
Heres a 1lb bag, only 25% full, “which is not good in Jars”, still right - on target.
It gets opened, weekly is fair. Its 2 months old now, Bud was frozen for 3 mths. Seeds have Popped since !
(ps. Not frozen, in the bags, cuz I know someones gonna ask)

11 Likes

Oscar Meyer Natural Turkey franks
Crescent rolls

Woof. :yum:

14 Likes

that was a long read to catch up. missed a lot in here some pics are drool worthy. @TopShelfTrees1 how big is that wedding cake cut gonna be bugging you for a cut or 2 of it if your down, shipping should be alot better canada to canada lol.

6 Likes

Not really being able to smell much really hurts hearing how awesome the terps should be.

4 Likes

Appreciate that :facepunch:

4 Likes

EVERYTIME I look at this I get hungry! Such a great food hack for an epic snack!

3 Likes

Good morning OG ! Sun is shining, birds are chirping coffee in hand . Today is a good day

12 Likes

Good morning :coffee:
Imagining massive outdoor plants in that field :joy:

4 Likes

It’s so huge if you only knew, if I pan left/right it goes as far as the eye can see! To the right goes right down to the Niagara River and Gorge and to the left it’s a mile or two, then the QEW followed by forest and then the dump. If utilized properly it could produce TONS!

4 Likes

WC is still kind of small as she’s still in isolation but that’ll change this week 100%

3 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle my brother. How goes it today on the shoreline?

2 Likes

Just on the deck for company! Love smoking with plants for company.

4 Likes

Hey buddy. I’m good. At the MD for a minor deal for the missus. All good. Just a follow up from last year’s insanity. The cats were PISSED they only had 10 minutes outside.

3 Likes

Glad to hear she is still doing well. Ya that was a crazy time for sure, had my gut in knots for you for a long while and before that for other reasons. Nice to be somewhat anxiety free for once. Tell her I said hello. Lol the cats will be waiting by the door for dad to get back and take them out for their cone time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I do too.
But I wonder if they know what I am burning? :thinking:

4 Likes

Sure they do, it’s their goal in life to heal you…. So their entire purpose in life is to filter oxygen and to create epic buds for your medicine and the planets as well. So they are looking up smiling knowing they are doing their job and making the world a much better place….

3 Likes

Hmmm. Haven’t exactly had good luck with the plants I use for company.

3 Likes

Mornin fam. It’s still morning by a couple mins. Sliding into home plate feet first.

6 Likes

good morning all. think i shall head back to bed soon i feel a 2 hour nap should be the go to play its always the best sleep i seem to get lol

4 Likes