TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

That’s what I’m talking about. I’ve been yawning my ass off all morning. I ended up having to take my old lady back home first thing due to migraine. I wouldn’t trade spots with her, but I wish I would have stayed home too, caught a nap and fiddled with my cousins plants a bit.

5 Likes

ya i just need to find a good playlist on youtube to doze off too lol then maybe i will be ready

4 Likes

You guys are making me tired just reading this …, :zzz:

4 Likes

@HolyAngel thank you bro :pray:t2: safe and sound . Can’t wait to dig in , plus these are my first from @SamwellBB so I’m ecstatic to throw some down in the very near future :pray:t2: thank you again

7 Likes

Haha. Fore up one of those killer indicas and take a nap bro.

2 Likes

NICE! Glad they made it bro! Gonna find some great plants in those for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’d imagine yours are not far off, I was a day or two later than intended but it was earlier last week so any day now I would think. Can’t wait to find some of that fire especially that Dosi #9 as I enjoyed that strain very very much.one of a few cookies I absolutely loved.

6 Likes

Oh yeah, you can get all creative with these. Turkey in the blanket is better for you especially with honey mustard.
I’ve gone jalapeno cheddar pork smoked sausages and stuff some Monterey jack cheese in the crescent roll. Dip those in guacamole and Queso dip. Guaranteed to cure any serious munchies.
Stuff anything you want inside that crescent roll. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve been exercising & eating healthier. I had to give up cheese for the cholesterol # & sugar cuz its poison. I have to fight off the urge daily to not eat stuff like you mentioned. Toughest fight of my life… drugs & sex don’t hold a candle to junk food. Junk food/sugar are way more addictive :laughing:

8 Likes

Word. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So true, I’m trying to eat healthier myself but know the struggles all too well. :persevere:

5 Likes

4 Likes

That little cup ain’t gonna get it. I’m tired this morning. Wifey isn’t even up and I’m wondering when nap time is. Soon?

3 Likes

This more to your speed brother @crownpoodle
My go to yeti mugs. It’s my sidekick, people probably think I’m an alcoholic when in reality I’m just a coffee holic. Things always in my hand or by my side lol

11 Likes

Mornin! Real alcoholics drink vodka out of water bottles. Advanced professional coffee drinkers rock expensive mugs :+1:
images (4)

9 Likes

Haha true that. And yes they are pretty pricy but without these mugs my December fishing trips would suck! It’s funny if u watch my place as everyone leaves all 4 of us leave and come home with our yetis it’s like a damn commercial lmfao

4 Likes

11 Likes

I love that mug! Need one for my wife she would love it! Definitely you, I’m actually rolling right now , just a bit behind you

3 Likes

What’s the weather like in Cali brother? @crownpoodle

2 Likes

Typical June Gloom. We expect it. Nice in the afternoon.

3 Likes