TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Nice now too, just not sunny.

3 Likes

Same shit here, but we need the rain so I’m not gonna complain

3 Likes

We had rain the last 2 days, it is pretty cool out right now.
Morning poodle you ray of sunshine you…
Mornin’ Trees, your branches are blocking out the ray of sunshine…
I don’t know what I am saying, but I know what I am smoking. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey brotha man! Haha I got it…. What are you smoking? I just found a surprise I forgot about so I’m about to be smoking some SFV OG from @Budderton he graciously hooked me up with.

18 Likes

Nice looks better than mine.
I am smokin’ GG strains Wedding Mints.
What are your thoughts on the SFV OG in terms of potency?
Thanks to @crownpoodle I am going to be starting a SFV OG project.
It is still in line with the motorbreath project but a little offshoot into its past.

4 Likes

I just went on a 5-6 month hunt for some GOOD/REAL SFV OG beans on poodles behalf plus it was one of the few I had remaining high up on the list. And I scored 2 kinds but a nice bunch of 707 SFV OG . They will definitely be hunted in the near future I think I’m gonna drop 30-50 try and find a killer keeper with a few improvements, if not I’m gonna mix her with my resident rock star for structure, stem strength and potency hoping the combo will be out of this world.

8 Likes

Turkey franks and honey mustard aren’t bad for you. I eat them every couple weeks. I train 3 days a week though.

4 Likes

I’ve had some that was deadly potent, and reminds me of HAOG like initially it scares you, but slowly builds and spreads to a comfortable body numbification. I know @Budderton version is lightly seeded so not a prime example but man she DANKS! Sticky and greasy AF even over dry (forgot about it) and has that typical SfV funk but the lemon is missing and the nose tingling/burning ammonia ish taste that you get after lighting but dissapears after a toke or two, crazy grease ring too.

6 Likes

Much MUCH better than lots of shit I eat. Those I can and will do for sure!

3 Likes

Tired of the old Lips n Assholes stigma.
Lets hear it for Ears Ankles n Udders!
Local-madeVienna weiners get grilled tonight

13 Likes

Good afternoon :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yum :drooling_face: save me one @MissinBissin

2 Likes

Yeti makes a fine product I hear! Maybe ill get one for my dad for fathers day :+1:

Man you are lucky having all those strains around. That SFV OG looks fire. I’ve only tried 2 cultivars so far this decade, got so sooo many to try. Pretty excited :metal:

5 Likes

We’ll DEFINITELY have to change that! Just wait , soon youll be wondering which one to blaze next! @Gonzo its funny you mention that I bought my dad one last year actually. My first one is now over 6 years old and I’m not kidding if you put HOT coffee/whatever in there at 4:30am mid winter outside all day it will still be pretty HOT at 2:30 pm . When i carry that and a thermos I’ve got warm, fresh three sisters ALL DAY LONG :drooling_face:

6 Likes

if that was my ex she would say any cock will do!!! that skank!

hope no one beat me to this…

4 Likes

Lol :joy: second thing I read this morning, cracked me up !

4 Likes

Good morning my friends

6 Likes

Well cock-a-doodle-doo to you too… :rofl:

6 Likes

Mornin!
200w (8)

5 Likes

Haha @Gonzo that guys face had me mesmerized for a moment there.

5 Likes