TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Morning @CanuckistanPete mornin @TopShelfTrees1 mornin @johnboy

2 Likes

Good morning @Indicana_Jones , @CanuckistanPete and all of you! Hope your day is as awesome as you are!

2 Likes

Could not get out of bed this morning, but I finally made it lol

4 Likes

Hey @CanuckistanPete have you got ANYTHING from me in the last 3-4 weeks brother?

1 Like

No, I’d tag you. What’s up?

1 Like

I figured…. :weary: that’s two envelopes now, only you and @darkillusion never made it, I just sent the second to him but your second was like 8-9 days ago. Every letter I ever send out makes it, this upsets me. Looks like tracking it is. God I hate thieves @CanuckistanPete worst part is the stuff that was my only packs I can’t resend. Pricks

2 Likes

You know how the mail is, maybe it’ll still turn up. I’ll let you know.
Is there Soylent Green in there? Cause if there is I’m going to tear the post office apart! :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m not saying…. But regardless if there was that I can replace. Just annoys me, I sent like 12 the same day first time and once @Pigeonman got his clown spooge (long story :laughing:) I waited 4 days and sent another with the next 7-8 I dropped off. Let’s just say the next one WILL make it…. Honestly in the few years I’ve been doing this method I have had 1-3 ever not show up and two I still wonder if they received them as they soon dissapeared from OG the other arrived ripped open with the seeds and contents gone. This is strange as it’s two seperate ones and countries apart. Got my fingers crossed but next week I’m either hand delivering or something.

5 Likes

Yo! Mornin bud
a2Y

7 Likes

Good morning @Gonzo break out those dancin shoes!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Good morning gentlemen

3 Likes

Good morning brothers @shag @jetdro hope you guys are having an awesome morning so far!

2 Likes

Morning fellas. Happy summer solstice day.

1 Like

Good morning @crownpoodle yes how could I forget!IMG_4792

6 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 man you liking the Soylent green a bit?

2 Likes

Definitely! Smelly, sticky af and when topped right and lowers stripped she is a perfect cola only plant. A little better calyx/leaf ratio could be sought but I believe there’s phenos in there where that should be diminished. Nice thick chunky buds, a very unique smell that is hard to describe but funky , very funky no sweetness on these beauties. Also drought resistant. These girls did not skip a beat even when pushed beyond , no leaf droop, adverse affects. She just goes hard! And if grown absolutely ideal (a few runs in to learn her subtle nuances) I think these could be something very many would love in their stash. I will do a full, detailed smoke report etc. once down and dried and a cure 100%

5 Likes

Hell yeah dude I look forward to that!

2 Likes

Oo have you also tried the Stoney when lit?

2 Likes

I have not personally but it’s one of the top 10 to try list I have up from Jaws stuff. Maybe @JAWS has some input on that one as it’s one I have not seen a ton about. I think the problem is he has so much fire over the years and the hyped stuff goes fast and everyone wants it, but maybe a name isn’t ideal, or one just slips through with very little recognition and it’s looked over by people. 3/4/5 years later someone grows them out and posts on forums and it’s absolute fire from the get go. And boom after all those years the product sells out (I doubt anything lasts even near that but it’s just an example) I’ve seen so many absolute gems be overlooked and/or completely slept on. So I look for the unique stuff, the ones people never heard of or just don’t want as I know what I like and it’s fun to grow stuff there’s no info on etc. as well as who knows you may find the next GMO ?

5 Likes