TRUE OG * STARDAWG #2 {F1}
WEDDING CAKE * STARDAWG #2 {F1}
WHITE FIRE #43 * CHEMDOG 91 SKUNK VA {FEMS}
WHITE FIRE 43 * STARDAWG {F1}
YOGI {F2}
GORILLA GRAPE {F2}

yes sir …

11 Likes

keep telling myself to get back on these as well.

BLUEBERRY OG #1 * TRES STARDAWG
BLUEBERRY OG #2 * TRES STARDAWG {TRU BLUE PHENO}
BLUEBERRY OG #3 * TRES STARDAWG {TURKEY GRAVY PHENO}
BLUEBERRY OG #4 * TRES STARDAWG {CUNKY PHENO}

the first one is the only one i have tried and it was very good, like blueberry poptart if im remember correctly…

yummy …

7 Likes

Holy shit! That’s a ton of epicness alone! My GOD :drooling_face:

5 Likes

@JAWS You sir are putting in work. Tip of the hat. Incredible. :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

i know doc green went by another name other then FIRE POWER GENETICS but i just cant remember what it was. i have a bunch from him under that name as well but there in little cone viales with stickers. before he left the boards he threw everything he was working on to me, for me and kind for a VAULT for him in case he ever comes back online. he is a super cool dude and i really wish he would come back but its been several years now so not sure if that will ever happen. but if he does i will have his gear and send it right back to him.

peace …

7 Likes

That’s pretty awesome! I want some

5 Likes

up at 3am dropping sister off at airport back to van city. been pretty busy and now had to skim thru so many posts to catch up… holy seed collection… that jaws fridge is holding like 20k worth of beans LOOOOOL. no way he ever goes thru those all thats to bad haha. amazing though.

hope u all have a great day stay blessed.

6 Likes

Always catching up here :joy:. Good morning everyone.
Holy collection @JAWS
Outa likes so :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Good morning fam. Last day of work before I have to find more. Might take the rest of the month off.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! I’m taking the day off and hanging with my boys today. Looks like I’ll be in trim jail all weekend.

Hope y’all have a wonderful day and weekend!!

5 Likes

Good morning guys! Sounds like everyone is off to a great start to an awesome weekend!

4 Likes

These MB#15 are like straight gas (super high test) and Kush so much so I was trying to find the gas smell downstairs and realized it was my dark room, soon as I got near her, :boom: pure petrol! Very intriguing! I can’t wait to smoke her. And hopefully compare her to the clone only when it arrives.

21 Likes

Those look stunning @TopShelfTrees1 …nice grow!

3 Likes

Thank you @CanuckistanPete they are definitely fading out nicely! I look forward to seeing the colour changes every single morning when I open the tent. The one Chem -D is tripping me out!

5 Likes

@MissinBissin did you get any Motorbreath beans?

3 Likes

Are those from Shag?

3 Likes

Yezzir they are. He sent me like 7-8 packs with different moms etc. and I can’t remember which bag I took these from though anymore :man_facepalming:t2: so when the clone shows up I may just pop a few to compare and if I can successfully reveg this one I’ll compare her too. She’s definitely loud af right now!

5 Likes

Ya, he sent me a few too…just haven’t got to them …yet! Those pics have me wanting to though.

2 Likes

It’s such a great strain, I’ve been hooked on it for a few years now since I had my first sample, she’s loud, gassy af. Got that old school narcotic OG/Chem buzz and smoke that lingers on the pallet and coats your mouth (love that shit) I was looking for the clone since I smoked that first nug, and come full circle I FINALLY located her and it’s from where I first tried 3-4 years back. :raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes