TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I REALLY wanna see one outside though, I feel it has potential to be phenomenal outdoors!

4 Likes

Nothing is in Motion yet @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Have an amazing day my friends :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

nope did not get mine HAHAHAHA.

peace …

4 Likes

on to my next adventure. testing some gush mint crosses. fingers crossed for a couple gems! will pop em within a week

10 Likes

This jobs never gonna be done. Lol.

2 Likes

The end of the month is getting near, you are cutting into your vacation time, thats not good. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Man. It’s been raining all damn week. I have 2 windows left to paint that I won’t be able to get to until at least Tuesday I think is when the break happens. It’s all good, they paid me in full the other day and it looks like their next door neighbors want to get something done as well. No rest.

3 Likes

No rest for the wicked!

4 Likes

Best kind of referral. I always give the painters a fair bit of wiggle room for color matches. My eyes so good I’d never say good enough if I started.

2 Likes

I’m putting the pedal to the metal this year. I have a bunch of new ventures I want to try that don’t include construction anymore.

3 Likes

Go for it!

2 Likes

Good morning fam.

5 Likes

Good Morning brotha :sunglasses: :coffee:

3 Likes

Dogs finally getting back to herself thank god,

7 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 good morning!! Also can you we get a pic of the pup? Sorry I just love dogs!

3 Likes

Just for you @Hotrods_and_hounds

18 Likes

Awww she’s a fluffy little cutie!!

4 Likes

Yes that she is, she’s actually shorter atm but not having any pictures atm as she gave me the get that thing out of my face look so I gave you some old ones. The tiny one is her at 5 weeks when I brought her home. Never thought I’d be a little dog person (last was a Rottweiler) but she’s definitely captured my heart to say the least. @Hotrods_and_hounds

5 Likes

Lol I get that I used to have pitties for a long go, never was into small dogs then a little lady came along she’s a sweetheart. But she’s not the biggest just a big personality.

12 Likes