TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

They capture our hearts instantly don’t they! I love that pic, she’s like “I’m smiling for you!”

2 Likes

Saw a dog like Charlii last night out to dinner with the missus. So sweet and so soft. She says "What…another tough guy with a “guy-baby”. Her name for the schmall models.

2 Likes

Stoked to hear she almost back to herself. :sunglasses:

The last pic of her " Ok dad, you got the pictures. Now where my treat? " :joy:

4 Likes

It’s funny when I walk around now and see how many big dudes have Pomeranians, shi tzus, French bulldogs, chihuahuas etc. fur babies! 10-15 years ago it was a rare sight, now it’s the norm. :laughing:

3 Likes

That’s her in a nutshell lol, she’s so food driven it’s actually insane. Love her to death and beyond that’s for sure, my best friend and anxiety eradicator

4 Likes

Morning fellas!
Glad to hear Charlii is getting better.
Have a great day. I’m off to the garden!

5 Likes

Such a cutie!!!

2 Likes

Headed there myself! Have an amazing day as well @blowdout2269 :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Looks like I just missed morning. Been lounging around in bed all day. @Hotrods_and_hounds and @TopShelfTrees1 your dogs look like straight up trouble makers :joy:

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that, it’s well earned! As far as trouble she definitely can be but for the most part she’s an absolute angel. Definitely blessed to have her. No question

5 Likes

Good morning OG ……

6 Likes

Morning bud. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 @blowdout2269

3 Likes

GM to you as well.
I gotta catch up a little around here, then get outside to the garden.

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 my pup (Charlii) and I thank you very much for the pumpkin suggestion A:she’s perked right back up and is back to my baby girl again . Plus she found a new treat she loves. Thank you bro :pray:t3: I owe you one :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Same for me today, got a ton of stuff to do in there

2 Likes

Good morning TST. How’s the smoke down there? We’ve got it bad again up here.

:grin::v:

5 Likes

I’m so glad to hear it bro!
Yeah, my dogs get some on random occasion, or if I notice weird stool or eating behaviors. It’s good for them. It’s funny, my buddy dogs will eat a whole pumpkin. Like, you cant leave them unattended around the jack-o-lanterns, lol.

3 Likes

Hard to tell , it’s there but not nearly as bad as you guys, probably headed here though, depends on the escarpment I guess. Thought this crap was over with, :weary: the humidity sucks though I’m trying to keep the ladies in check here in their final days so now I’ve got the dehu running heating stuff up like crazy so my AC is fighting my dehu and so on and so forth…. Stupid weather :man_facepalming:t2: @Budderton

5 Likes

Haha that’s awesome! Perhaps I’m creating a monster here lol, oh well good way to get rid of the jack o lanterns after Halloween :jack_o_lantern: (not really but it’s funny) I opened the fridge this morning for cream, and the can is in there on the lower shelf, she jumps up and put her paws on the freezer door (top fridge/bottom freezer) and kept poking her nose at the pumpkin. So I gave her a spoonful for a treat, she loves it now!

3 Likes