TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Mornin fellas. Glad to hear your pup is back to normal Top.

3 Likes

Thank you @Indicana_Jones not gonna lie the second day had me extremely panicked, when I saw her actually eating yesterday it took a weight off of my shoulders, when she was sitting outside my door waiting for me this morning as I woke up, it warmed my heart, now she’s 100% Charlii again.

5 Likes

The struggle is real. Botrytis can bugger off!! Best of luck on your harvest!!:crossed_fingers::v:

3 Likes

Most definitely, it’s one of two reasons I gave up on outdoor, such a pita! Thank you my brother, I appreciate you very much!:facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

I wish I could grow outdoors.

2 Likes

Used to be so simple, set it and forget it, now the heat and humidity adds many more days you need to be out there , people growing with no clue flowering out males everywhere seeds countless peoples buds, and bugs are much worse too! It’s crazy ! But there’s nothing going on with our world, it’s all normal :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

I don’t know how people like @Upstate do it.

3 Likes

Morning Boys. It boggles my mind. All my buddies grew outdoors in the 70s and 80s. Mold, besides PMne version came up. Never saw it. Growing in marginal weather.
Personally, I think it’s all the hybrids. I should be super busy too, but I’ll do the minimum. Back hurts. Maybe after the 3rd cone.

3 Likes

Well, I was referring to other factors, lol. I’ve been known to sneak one out to a pretty secluded spot on my property every other year. But alas, I’m an outlaw! :wink:

4 Likes

Hear ya there. I’m currently waiting on this ice I’m laying on to melt, so I can get going. Morning bud.

2 Likes

morning fellas. im glad the pups better.

i hope everyones day is almost as good as mine is going to be … nothing special happening just hoping LOL. hows the bud shots coming topshelf i know your snapping away

4 Likes

We’re a bunch of old decrepit bastards aren’t we :laughing: I’m in the same boat, laying on my stupid massage chair as we speak rolling a fatty

4 Likes

Actually I’m slacking the last 2 days, guess I better get in there! THE PEOPLE WANT TO SEE! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I always take for granted our legalization over here, my bad :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Love this Optimism ! This is the mindset I’m trying to adopt. :facepunch:t2: much respect :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

“dude this plant is going to be some fire smoke” :rofl:

3 Likes

I know ice helps inflammation, but it’s cold! I don’t like the cold. I’m mostly whining. I like to do it here. The missus don’t like when I snivel.
Yet I sit outside smoking. It’s 54. Rh is 94. Overcast. Drippy. I’m super late doing my outdoor. Hoping for a badass Indian summer. Maybe I’ll have smaller plants that do better? Maybe? I always threaten to start later, then get antsy and pop a bunch of seeds.

4 Likes

Damn brother, I thought 83% was bad! Drippy is right. :weary: you’ve got this late or not, I’ve got the utmost faith in you. Issues are just factors to overcome :wink:

Yes, it’s very cold. Almost to cold for this early. But I gotta be able to function. I need full numbing! Hehe

I feel you trust me