TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

What is it 100 watts?

1 Like

Perhaps but I really gotta figure out this Veg thing asap cuz I gotta get this one back to this awesome guy that came through HEEAAAVVVYYY in the clutch I might add. I know now that that wattage etc. is perfect cuz once I got it figured out etc., they loved it! I was looking at that one tbh but it’s outta range. The ts1000 is about 150$ so much easier obtained and as I said it’s perfect wattage . We’ll see, getting closer! I’d like to have everything set for next crop, was hoping to have octos too and start running them now. Gotta put something in stone soon. Being strapped sucks

3 Likes

150w @Jetdro

3 Likes

I hate being strapped :sob: really sucks the joy out of life

2 Likes

Brother couldn’t say it any better, makes anxiety, depression rear it’s ugly head also. Nightmare :man_facepalming:t2: (story of my life the last few years unfortunately)

3 Likes

Mine as well :disappointed:

2 Likes

The Strapped Brothers :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: the strapped brothers :heart::heart::heart:
Made me lol on like deprivation for 6 hours! Even strapped for likes :disappointed::joy:

3 Likes

So you had a birthday party and I missed it… Happy I-belateBirthday. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thank you VERY MUCH @Heliosphear i was just thinking of you actually, kind of bummed I never ordered a poster but I’m sure you understand. Hope all is well for you and yours. Appreciate you very much :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

So tell me of these things you post

Pics you collage?
Things you create from scratch ?

Using AI to make?

I’d like to know it’s sometimes beautiful :call_me_hand:

@Heliosphear

2 Likes

He’s definitely an amazingly talented artist! Some of the stuff is absolutely phenomenal but all is great!

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 I would have given you a poster for your Birthday… No more posters will be made, the company asked me to take my business elsewhere. That being said I would like to send you a 4x4 circular hologram sticker. :smiley:

@Jetdro I’ve been an artist my whole life, i draw, paint, sculpt, write and love photography. I’ve been using midjourney AI for almost a year and made 33,000+ pictures. I have started a website to show off all the work I’ve done. All of the art you will see is free to be used by anyone who wants it.

I’m adding new categories every 72 hours, today the sketchy section will open with all my sketch’s done for OG’s. There is no ad’s nothing is for sale, free art for all.

Have a great day OG’s. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Wow
Incredibly well done site !! BRAVO

3 Likes

Very cool I didn’t know you had a website. Gotta check it out, I appreciate you bro, and I’d love one! Love all the stuff you make I’ll never say no, that sucks as I really wanted one too. Oh well, story of my life lately…. Thank you, truly

2 Likes

Btw I absolutely love that sticker too! Dope @Heliosphear

1 Like

This is starting up on the island, get the worst number while you can.

9 Likes

@shag

I signed up to give away seeds in one of these deals . Did I mess up n forget about it ??? Do I owe a loser some beans??, if so it was not intentional , I just forgot :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Epic! Here we go what a prize right there! Much much respect @Kushking902 and of course @shag

6 Likes

Yeah amazing Prize all hand worked stuff by folk here .

6 Likes