TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

No worries bro. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My guess is yes.
That would be Kushking902
He had soo many packages delivered he probably never even knew he was missing anything…seriously.
He was bombarded by folks wanting his address all at the same time too.
I will be doing something different next time we have multiple donors.

May your luck be awful. :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

man there are some nice sounding hybrids in that list, what a package.

very nice indeed …

4 Likes

Haven’t had any imaging done in 6 years. I’m hoping a new set of eyes might see something. Something also changed about 6 months ago. Change wasn’t for the better.
Missus is good.

3 Likes

I hope your imaging goes well bud.
I had a bunch this winter. I’ll tell you what, I’ve never in my life had a painful MRI until then.
Not to scare you, but be weary if they put you in on your back with your hips slightly elevated, and tie your toes together. It was absolutley brutal. :grimacing:
Though, all my messed up back and hip I’m sure had something to do with it.

4 Likes

That’s no good. Back issues? Never heard of an MRI hurting. I had an X-ray tech tweak me trying to get the perfect view for some primadonna surgeon.The pain management guy wanted to do nerve ablation. Wasn’t the procedure as much as the guy that scared me. Think I saw Egor in back.

6 Likes

Good morning!
TGIF & all that :metal:
:sun_behind_small_cloud:

3 Likes

Good Morning :sunglasses: :coffee:

3 Likes

Morning fam. It’s too early and I don’t wanna. :joy:

3 Likes

Morning fella’s! Me either @Indicana_Jones

Many, lol. Mostly unbeknownst to me. Herniated disks, foraminal stenosis, labrum tear in my right hip, and torn hamstrings on the left.
I have no idea what I did, besides roll outta bed.

Me either!

3 Likes

I just had 3 nerves ablated in my neck. Hello Frankenstein. 3 separate locations, 2 needles into the vertebrae, each location. Yowza. And not really seeing much difference 3 weeks later…
Best wishes to all the people going through these issues.
(Radio Frequencies did the work, without too much heat)

4 Likes

Good morning fam! We are a broken bunch here aren’t we ! Thank god for good weed!

5 Likes

I just got over my sciatica flare up. Several glorious days of relief. Worked all day yesterday. I was great. It was standing at the stove cooking last night that did it back in.

4 Likes

Inthewoodsonashoestringbudget.*

4 Likes

@Indicana_Jones its crazy how the little things get us, meanwhile I’ll lift a boat that slid off it’s trailer , or 2-3x bags of coco to the car but getting out of bed in the morning will do me in :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Morning friends. Thanks for the sympathy and for sharing your situations and solutions. I feel like a whiner. Sorry to be the turd in the punch bowl here, but last night was rough. Almost makes taking care of my plants a problem, instead of a pleasure. Almost.
I don’t smoke joints in the house. The missus, while a chronic, doesn’t care for the smell. She’s vape only. Smart girl. It’s cool and foggy out. Drippy at my place. Got one hooter ready. I’ll roll another in a minute and take the cats outside. I really can keep the pain down to a tolerable level with cannabis. Just takes a lot. Like @TopShelfTrees1 said…“Thank God for good weed.”
I really am grateful for all you knuckleheads too. There’s a lot of good threads to explore at 3 am.

7 Likes

It’s doing the dishes that kills me. I actually like doing it. My wife gets up from the table, gets a glass of wine and gets posted up. While I clean up. She’ll get in an get half done while I’m distracted, so she doesn’t have to watch me hurt. She’s so good to me. 4th of July is our official anniversary. I got too fucked up to be in public. Again. So she took me home. A few years later and she’s still taking care of me.

5 Likes

Yes, standing over the sink like that or vacuuming. The worst.

5 Likes

I try to keep my top half of arms tight to body elbows touching sides as much as I can
All of arms out front , that what does it , for me

: )

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Look at us. Liking shit about how fucked up we are. I’ll post weed shots shortly.

3 Likes