TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I like it :+1:

2 Likes

3 @JAWS Trainwreck Meds in back. 3 Katsu Pythagorean Syrup in front. No males saved this time. Got more but not showing well yet. Also have more getting longer veg time.

10 Likes

Ooh those are all gonna be fire! Can’t wait

1 Like

Morning buddy. Another in day. How’s the air quality?

1 Like

IMG_4831

5 Likes

Good morning! Another crap day AQI wise, spent the day fishing yesterday and got a sore throat for it, :weary:

3 Likes

Good Morning :coffee: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Happy Canada Day bro…sorry bout the sore throat, but how was the fishing? :grin:

3 Likes

I was just going to ask that. Here’s what I got coming up. 2015. He’s had these hidden away for a bit.

6 Likes

@CanuckistanPete went expecting a mixed bag with some holdover browns, figured the steelies would be hella deep or holding tight to the boulders as the sun kept coming and going all day and it was cool but when the sun popped out hot, third drift (the one when it’s still dark I hit a nice brute that took forever cuz I was using 4lb line, then I grabbed my big 14’ er and went to town ! Lots of youngins, couple little browns , some bass too but I got like 7 steelhead in July ffs!

23 Likes

Nice looking fish. Bugs are too insane right now where I like to fish on the Notty.

4 Likes

Those should be great! Those plants are looking really nice and healthy too. I hope the pain isn’t getting you down too much today.

2 Likes

Nice looking fish! You fly fishing?

2 Likes

I can’t believe I’m hitting that many steelies in basically July, blew my mind! Third one I got there was a whole crowd filming me, so I moved well out of the public eye! Great day, well needed! (Minus the sore throat)

3 Likes

Barbed or barbless hook ?
: )

2 Likes

I fly and float fish @PatHealy with a centre pin reel and 10-15’ rods with super light line, a bead under a float. Or typical Spey fly fishing and euro nymphing. Absolutely love it, the day I met an old guy (Roy) who taught me how to use a centre pin I never looked back, then I got into fly, now it’s 95% of my gear. Waders, water to my waist, swinging…… I’m in heaven

2 Likes

Barbed here, but I have a bunch of places I fish that are barbless and no live bait etc. it’s a shit show here sometimes with guys snagging and all! I’m like the local game warden they run when I come walking down! I’ll throw your shit in the river and fold your rods In half, hate that shit

4 Likes

Let’s gooooooo! I got the bug now! @CanuckistanPete

2 Likes

Sweet! I love fly fishing and no matter what you’re doing it needs to be super light tackle unless you’re commercial and just hitting your limits. Hate seeing people using monster rods and heavy line/steel leaders to land a fish and acting all proud. Haha. I’ve never used a center/centre pin though. Fly, baitcasters, and spinners mostly down here. Fly and spinning myself. Best thing down here fishing wise, in my opinion, is fly fishing bonefish in the Keys. Sailfishing is fun too. Wild how fast they burn line. I guess you should go after some tarpon down here too. Probably say tarpon and bonefish are the two musts if down here for fishing. Both on fly for sure.

4 Likes

I dream of bone and tarpon in the flats! Oh man you have my blood boiling thinking about it! Ok now I know we were meant to meet! @PatHealy Another fly guy too! Only other I’ve met is @Bugsandnugs and you live where I dream of peeling in line watching a tarpon inhale that shrimp or squid fly

3 Likes