TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Oh yeah bro. My wife wanted to build some fence thing for her flower garden out of cedar. I was like let’s take a trip on down to Lowe’s so you can see what 4x4 cedar posts cost.

She was like why the fuck are these things $70 a piece?

I told her we could probably get a much better price from an actual lumber yard. This downstairs I’m hoping is going to be way quicker. The only thing that’s going to eat my ass up for real is kitchen cabinets, counter tops and new exterior doors.

I’m gonna try and go cry to some of my cabinet and flooring supplier connections and see what they can do to help me.

4 Likes

Idk if you guys have it @Indicana_Jones but habitat for humanity here is a place you can find epic stuff used or unwanted for way cheap and all the funds go to building homes for the homeless . Pretty cool, I found these crazy oak cabinets there once I bought and kept in my garage 2 years until I found someone who needed them, paid 400$ yup 400$ for an entire kitchen cupboards, pantry, doors shelves etc, gorgeous untouched! Sold it to a buddy for 800$ which was a steal and his cottage has a high class. Kitchen now. Just a thought since u have time

5 Likes

Hey, check out this strain I found! I’m actually wicked intrigued! But I despise this bank! @Mithridate i think we ABSOLUTELY have to get a pack, just because…. POUTINE :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Yes we have habitat here. Bless Jimmy Carter. It always seems to be run through already every time I’ve gone there but definitely was jaw dropping with the deals that were doing on there.

I could probably Google but what is poutine? This is one of those things I have known and forgotten. Is it some kind of potatoes?

4 Likes

Fry’s gravey and cheese curds Arby’s has beef brisket added to there’s it’s so good.

5 Likes

It’s French fries, cheese curd (real fresh curd) and gravy smothered on fresh cooked French fries and a million different variations but that the OG and my favourite!

5 Likes

Oh I haven’t tried that yet! But now I HAVE TO! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Hahaha :laughing:

It’s out of stock but I’ll check it out.

I can see poutine flavored hash being good

Ps, smoked meat poutine is great, add onions and mushrooms and you’ll be hooked.

Grilled pepperoni/ salami / prosciutto is another all time favorite poutine topping :+1:

7 Likes

@Mithridate I may hit up digital genetics and see where one can be obtained! As soon as I saw it I was like oh ya Miths gonna lose his shit! Be epic to share a poutine then go outside and share a smoked poutine afterwards :wink:

4 Likes

Apparently it’s a blueberry/cookies n cream x cheese/cookies and cream.

Phenos from skunky blueberry to rotten provolone.

Must smell like mock chicken lol

Cannarado also made a poutine strain

Ps: I had a giant chicken poutine last night. :muscle: that’s the secret to my strength and stamina. You have to be built for it tho, poutine puts most people asleep lol

7 Likes

Haha mock chicken ! I bet you are right though, I’m sure it translates epicly to taste though the weird , nasty shit always does!

5 Likes

I’m a bit irritated the quebec poutine cross is 50% cookies, you know how much I love cookies lol

4 Likes

Cheese curds have to squeak. Haha

4 Likes

Squeaky cheese, yup that’s what they call it around here.
Mmm, poutine!
Theres a poutine food truck around here that goes to all the brewfest events that has some amazing dishes. Philly cheesesteak poutine, a cajun shrimp poutine, I’ve tried a few lol.

7 Likes

Far too much in the grow room for me but hey it’s keeping me occupied. I love gardening and need all the meditative activities to keep my mind uplifted for the time being.
I’ll skip over the outdoor edible garden for now. I need to flip some lemon sour dieselxpurple punch s1, super aloha white cheese bx, banana punch cock, texas banana f2, and 1 of my goldfish testers
And the clones I have going for next round

7 Likes

The plants can definitely be therapeutic.

4 Likes

Yup, I’ve been outside all day doing yard stuff. I’m so sore. But, gotta go check in! Time for my therapy session. :wink:

4 Likes

Same. I spent most of the day digging a large hole in clay and limestone. My body is wrecked but I’m about to pour up and numb out!

4 Likes

Pour up an numb out. I love it @I.am.human

3 Likes

Good morning my friends! Hope everyone is having a great morning. Feeling a bit meh today

4 Likes