TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I heard you like old fishing stuff.

8 Likes

Awesome brother! Yezzir I love it! I can imagine some of the cool stuff you have and lures/rods/reels being in a coastal city like that. Man I gotta dig out my stuff and show you guys. It’s in boxes and rubbermaids as I don’t have a fishing room here. I may just put it all up in my BR to the wife’s complete dismay I might add :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: that top one should be in a frame or something I love those hand drawn lures/fish etc. pics something about the rawness etc just gets me! Love it so much

1 Like

My mother-in-law worked in an antique store. These were in a drawer in a big shipment, but not on the manifest. She snagged them for me.

13 Likes

Those are pretty cool, the first one is really nice. I’ve seen a few of those over the years but there’s so many fakes and I don’t know what I’m looking for. I love stuff like that.

4 Likes

Those are SICK! and an awesome story to back ! So cool

3 Likes

The intricacies etc. are unreal for such small pieces. I love that stuff too @CanuckistanPete i can walk around St.Jacob’s market for days on end! Days!

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken that Scrimshaw. Totally banned these days except in some Asian countries. I bet those are worth a pretty penny. Very cool. I have a book called the complete history of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Printed in 1865. And I don’t really want One of my treasures.

Grundle

4 Likes

Stadium Brat’s wrapped in buttery crescent rolls with Honey mustard dipping sauce.

5 Likes

You remembered…. :drooling_face: nice! I’m having homemade hamburgers tonight myself.

4 Likes

I think you are right @MyLittleGrundle and @crownpoodle i just remembered that spoon you sent me before along with beans was added to my collection too, love the saltwater worn look on it as well.

4 Likes

Right out of the Blue @ColeLennon, @204medismoke fires a shot right across your Bow… lmao

Feels like a Sunday

3 Likes

@ColeLennon

7 Likes

gotta butter and toast that top bun over the bbq get that cheese melted. trust me im fat

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I’m talkin about. :yum:

4 Likes

Leftover homemade lasagna and garlic bread. Man that Garfield knew what he was talking about.

Gonna do red beans and rice with sausage tonight. Shit, now I’m starving.

10 Likes

I think it’s legal to own under certain circumstances. I know any trade is taboo. Maybe if youre indigenous or something.
The deep detailed one is pretty cool. Don’t see much like that. The other one was writing etched in it, but hard to read.
Some cool goodies from my MIL, RIP.

3 Likes

Morning my friends

5 Likes

Morning bud!

3 Likes

Mornin captains!

2 Likes

Guten Morgen :coffee: :sunglasses:

4 Likes