TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

A god morgen back at ya @InTheWoods . Morning OG. Morning @TopShelfTrees1 . Saw my main man Weston Stone Lamb yesterday. Again today. He’s my spirit animal. Almost 6.

7 Likes

He’s good for whatever ails ya.

5 Likes

Man he’s growing so fast! Looks like a lil man now! Bet he loves his pops! Glad you got some time in brother, lifts your spirits for sure.

4 Likes

Morning from this little bastard. Decided to wait until today to setup the new tent and that was a mistake. Woke up and the cats had managed to get into the grow room and tore some plants up. Soil everywhere. Fun times. Haha

10 Likes

In defense of the kitties…you shoulda seen that coming. :joy:

3 Likes

Here’s my old cat Jake, I made it years ago.
Very friendly and also an outdoor warrior.
Biggest kill was a small turkey. Birds and squirrels were the common gift at the back door.

6 Likes

morning all. nice day in the prairies cool and not so humid

3 Likes

I have eight of these pain in the asses around my house and a little shit dog. Last place I lived there were cats in the neighborhood, so I fed them and then kittens would show up and if I didn’t bring them in they’d die on my porch or somewhere close. So, I had to start bringing in any kittens or sick looking cats. Ended up with eight. Then someone needed a home for a puppy and the place it was living wasn’t good for the dog, so I took that. I hate it, but not much I can do now. Haha

8 Likes

Haha sorry to laugh but I recently learned how much cats like it as one gobbled up 3/4 of my seedlings :man_facepalming:t2: worst part is I was just cat sitting ffs

4 Likes

Shows how great of a person you are brother for real . Most wouldn’t bat an eye, I’m in the same boat cannot turn away a sick animal, not a chance. But next time…. Zippers shut :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

I feel like you should get in touch with Sarah McLachlan. :rofl:

Sorry, that’s the first thing that popped in my head when reading this, lol. Them damn commercials! Always have to change the channel when they come on.

4 Likes

Dang what’s happenin guys. Everyone busy doing cook out life? I got my nieces and nephews with me for the night. We’re gonna go do some thug life shit and set off some fireworks later this evening.

3 Likes

The same thing happened to me. I’ve got seven cats and two dogs. The one cat I have is so feral that I haven’t touched her in 4 years!
She still wants to come inside and sleep and eat though.
Good on you for taking care of them though

4 Likes

Morning my friends, apologies for my lack of posting etc. been sick since the night before last, literally never got off the couch yesterday. Hope you all had an amazing 4th !

7 Likes

Morning dude hope ya feel better today!

4 Likes

Thank you bro, I hate being sick in the summer! And I’m a big baby when it comes to this crap lol

4 Likes

Morning buddy. Missed your commentary. Didn’t know it was up to you to keep me entertained? OG is an entertaining place, no?

2 Likes

See, now you know you can’t live without me. Told ya

3 Likes

Yo yo yo. Morning peeps. Sorry you feel like crap Top.

3 Likes

Good morning. Hope your feeling better today

3 Likes