TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Thank you guys, for real :pray:t3: not death warmed over like yesterday but definitely not 100% medicine is helping though, tried to go without, YA NOPE, that sucked, so NyQuil/DayQuil it is.

5 Likes

Had a great time with family and friends yesterday. Good company. Good food. Home where I can watch the fireworks :fireworks::sparkler: from my upstairs. WITHOUT subjecting the missus and myself to too much mayhem.
The missus and I have been friends for a couple years. July 4th, 1979. Is an anniversary of sorts. I got too shit faced to speak o she took me home.

5 Likes

No kidding! Happy Anniversary brother! Wow that’s very awesome and also becoming very unheard of! Much love to you and the wife (please give her my love) man over 40 years! I absolutely love it !

1 Like

I’m telling ya, if you have keif, or something like it, put a teaspoon in some hot tea. Cannabutter too if you have it. I’ve had some luck with that. Helps calm respiratory crap. Really doesn’t taste bad.

4 Likes

Kief I have, no butter or anything though. I’ll gladly try cuz anything is better than this! Apparently this was my belated present :wink:

2 Likes

get well soon!! :innocent: :innocent:

3 Likes

Thank you @m0sirys i appreciate you :pray:t3:

3 Likes

you re welcomebro !! being sick sure sucks a lot :innocent:

3 Likes

That’s a fact, and I’m a baby when it comes to being sick or pain for that matter, my wife is like wonder woman. No joke, she’ll be dying, get up go out, do errands, hell even go to work. Me, I cough once, throats a bit scratchy…. “Call the EMS! I’m dying over here OMG I’m too young to die” :laughing: for real though I am close :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

yes sir ! as long as we don´t know why the dinosaurs died the men influenza is something really dangerous. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Hahahaha no doubt, no doubt :joy:

3 Likes

The sedation factor might be it. It feels like my lungs relax, whole respiratory just eases up some. If you’re tired, just give it up and sleep. Gives the mind and body a break.

2 Likes

hope you feel better…bad nuff where you cannot smoke??? Thats what i call bad…when i cannot smoke

4 Likes

Morning. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Jetdro No I can smoke, hurts but it ain’t stopping me, only thing that keeps me going and helps me rest tbh. Ugh I hate this shit, just prepped and set and setup heat mat/lights etc. for another clone tray and standing there for 35-40 mins crushed me, just no energy you know? But it’s done and hopefully I can relax until tomorrow as I gotta do a deep clean asap but I’m not messing with that or those chemicals like this! Plus my good full face mask is at Steve’s cuz he’s too cheap to buy his own :man_facepalming:t2: (frugal f!&$)

5 Likes

Everyone needs one of these
th-2151087640
(3M half mask)

& a set of these
th-3490834814
(2097 model P100 filters)

Use them when mixing fertilizer, or anything that could hurt your lungs. Tearing walls down or old sheds, cleaning up mold at grandmas etc. Also helps should a real pandemic like airborne eboga or whatever ever hit. You’re not prepared if you don’t have one :metal:

Oh and maybe get the anti-tear gas plugins too. Just never know :wink:

It’s luxury/easy breathing in those half masks. None of the restricted breathing like you get from an N95. You could exercise in one easily.

6 Likes

I have 4 or 5 of these in varying sizes

Should upgrade to this for the upcoming apocalypse

download (4)

6 Likes

Better off getting a mil spec gas mask that’s properly fitted for the nasty stuff. They’re not too pricey and I can attest that they work just fine for tear gas. We had to test them ours annually in the service and they used some nasty tear/CS gas in the room. If you had a bad fit or a leak you’d know really quickly.

6 Likes

Can never have too many masks. Please believe it. I hope the apocalypse jumps off in the fall or winter. I can’t jump straight into dooms day in the middle of the summer. I’d already be done for.

4 Likes

@Indicana_Jones lol that’s some true shit, apocalypse needs to kick off at a nice 75F

4 Likes