TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

ya no thanks ill stick with my mask instead
mask

:grin:

10 Likes

Yeah. Let me gently ease into the apocalypse in my cut off fatigues and full face mask. A nice smooth transition.

5 Likes

Good evening :beers:
Hope you feel better brotha. :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:
Long day in the sun for me.Wicked farmers tan.
Now time for some ice cold PBRs to unwind.

4 Likes

Wait there’s no Air Conditioning in the post nuclear apocalypse? Well then I guess we gotta band together & head to Cali. I don’t go outside over 85F.

4 Likes

Lol. I for real thought I was the only one that goes outside in short bursts on hot days. I had a customer ask me if I do exterior painting a few weeks ago. Without missing a beat I told them “No, I’m soft!”

3 Likes

Look-out… Its a Man-Cold @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Morning my brothers…. Just when u think you are good, :boom: right jab, then uppercut! Idk what I got but it sucks. Truly sucks

5 Likes

Morning fella’s!
Sorry to hear that ya don’t feel well.
Well, guess it’s a late hump day this week! :wink:

4 Likes

Awe crap. I was hoping for improvement. At least the same. You need an Urgent Care visit? Be careful. Some nasty shit around. You

2 Likes

I’m hoping it was the pills, my buddy is a pharmacist so I called him last night, he gave me shit for taking NyQuil cold n flu and put this coricidin stuff in my mailbox this morning, along with some nose flushing thing (looks crazy ) said he promises it will help, just took 2 25-30 mins ago…. Let’s hope :crossed_fingers:t3: 98% of the time he’s bang on

5 Likes

Brother, I appreciate you so much. Always looking out for me! You always put a smile on my face :facepunch:t2: much much respect

2 Likes

All of you guys, my homies, my brothas . Always looking out, sending messages, legit concern. Everyday I come on here and can’t help but feel the comaradery, friendship, brotherhood . It’s pretty awesome cuz no matter how absolute shite I feel, or alone whatever you guys are here. Thanks for that, FOR REAL :pray:t3:

4 Likes

I didn’t know coricidin was still a thing. Haha. I remember dumbass kids back in the day called them “triple c’s” and they’d eat 10-15 of them and say they tripped. They removed the 7-11 from our high school, because the idiots kept stealing cough medicine and coricidin. I hope you start feeling better! Sucks being under the weather.

4 Likes

Morning brotha :coffee:, Hope the new meds help :crossed_fingers::sunglasses:
The ladies got the axe this morning. It feels great to harvest after a decade + of buying bud.

@PatHealy haha I remember the triple c’s era. I never was into that, but would laugh at the people thinking it was cool. You guys had a 7-11 in your high school? Thats pretty cool.

4 Likes

Yeah, it was super nice. But, they closed it and turned it into in-school suspension. Then that got too abused by kids not having homework or wanting to take a test, so they had to change that up too. Public schools are a nightmare unfortunately. Haha

4 Likes

Damn! That’s kind of hilarious but sad at the same time . And 7-11 in your high school? Come on! We were lucky to have vending machines ffs. My hockey team had to go out and find our own sponsors or we’d be sock/jersey less lol. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Sad part is my high school was catholic too, and was previously a POW camp in WW2 (no joke) yup cheap af in Ontario!

5 Likes

Athletics in public schools in Florida are what fund schools unfortunately and we were good at them. Our baseball team was #1, NFL players, MLB players, euro basketball players, and weirdly a hockey team. Haha. I always forgot we had a hockey team until I’d see them in the parking lot with their equipment. Be 95* out and see some kid walking by with skates. Haha. Hockey seemed super fun, but only rich kids played it here. You certainly weren’t practicing hockey on ice anywhere for free around me.

3 Likes

Top of the morning to ya all. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Pretty sure I told you already but my hockey team (my year alone) had one who went OHL (but was quickly ruined) and another who went on to win Stanley Cups and we were best friends/brothers. Definitely put us on the map as we crushed for many years after that, but god were we ever ghetto, I remember having to all pile into parents cars cuz we couldn’t get a bus etc. it was fun though and being what we were we truly focused on the game, nothing but. Probs why we almost went undefeated too out first year, no one saw us coming! Even the title in the paper was OUT OF NOWHERE! with a big picture of us hoisting the trophy and dumping water on Father Bill (ya our coach was a priest too, couldn’t even skate no joke :man_facepalming:t2:)

7 Likes