TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Fun times for sure. We had a stud on our baseball team too. There would be thousands of people at games lined up trying to get his autograph and stuff. They couldn’t have cared less about me and most of us though. Haha. He was and is a prick though. Still don’t get why people wanted a high school kid’s autograph, but people are weird. It’s certainly not worth anything now and his career is over. Haha

5 Likes

Ironically they used to not be lined up but there was always a few who wanted mine and Chris’s autograph’s it was comical, but made you feel pretty special regardless or when the girls would swoon over my jacket etc. was my very short lived, very undeserved first five minutes of fame lol. I’m proud of him regardless and he still messages, or FaceTimes a few times a year. One of the good ones for sure. Definitely was fun times, and ones I shall never forget. Also good teaching experiences for my kids on not what to do :wink:

5 Likes

Sweet!! Absolutely no one ever wanted my autograph or anything anywhere near that. Haha

3 Likes

this is interesting … I say that because a buddy of mine uses a very similar object for plant risers. He buys florescent light diffuser panels that are just squares the light shines thru and also gets directed down. He buys them at home depot and then cuts them up into 6" squares.
You can get a lot of those squares from one plastic panel and I bet it;s cheaper than the 3d printed option.

5 Likes

Thank you guys, all of you for being here when I needed, for listening to my tales of self pity and woes and for making me feel valued, truly valued. I appreciate each and every one of you more than you could possibly ever know. :pray:t3: I have the utmost respect for each and every one of you for always making me feel welcome and like a part of something bigger. OG has been a blessing in my life even more than I fully understand.

12 Likes

Rolling my yard waste can to the back street. Guy I know enough to say hi to is walking his dog. He asked if I smoke pot all day. “Pretty much, why?” Just curious. Shakes his head walking off. I used to sell dope to his kid. I see the bag of rx meds he walks out of the pharmacy with. I’m 66. I take a low dose for bp and cholesterol. I don’t like that. So yea…I smoke a lot of weed, and while I have my issues, I’m doing pretty good.

6 Likes

i will go check into it! not sure what there called but i will browse home depot website and look thank you!

2 Likes

Hey Topshelf, those CSI Chem D S1s ,did the seedlings have that weird patchy color thing going on from the start?
Variegation?
Thanks

2 Likes

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Plaskolite-4-ft-x-2-ft-Suspended-Egg-Crate-Light-Ceiling-Panel-1199233A/202025149

thats the only thing i can find with that description for 20 bucks you can prob make 8 of them. only 1/3 of an inch high though but that can be fixed easy. just need to find some in my local stores which i cant lol.

2 Likes

try a used building supply place if you have any local to you.
that’s where I used to go to get anything florescent light related , especially the 2x4 , 4 bulb hoods. I rebuild those into 6 bulb T5’s

5 Likes

will do bro thanks for the idea

1 Like

and WHEN SPRAYING IPM or FOLIARS

3 Likes

@BrushyMtGenetics one did from about the third set of leaves , the other one a bit later . The third had none the entire time though

2 Likes

Morning everyone

7 Likes

Morning buddy. Hope you’re feeling better this morning.

7 Likes

Little bit, had a real shit night though

7 Likes

Morning y’all. Glad to see you’re on the mend brother.

3 Likes

Dang. Hard to have a good day when you don’t sleep well. I’m used to crap sleep, so am sort of used to it. Can’t sleep at night, but I can nap with the Big Dogs.

3 Likes

Morning folks!

4 Likes

True that, just makes everything that much harder and less enjoyable. I’ve done absolutely nothing for 3 days now , it sucks. Last night was weird though, real weird. I can also nap with the best of them.

7 Likes