TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Real weird? That was the coricidin my friend. Lol

4 Likes

The key for me at night is not fighting it. If I can’t sleep, I get up and fritter around. Organize my sock drawer. Find me cats for company. Anything to distract me. Next thing I’m waking up. Might only have slept a little, but some counts.

4 Likes

You and your cats are like me and my baby girl

3 Likes

go get a nice tea and dump a bunch of honey into it. always makes me feel better ! might give you some energy also. morning all.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Glad you are doing better @TopShelfTrees1

6 Likes

Never tried that, ever. But I will, thank you bro :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Just found out my brother from another mother and 27 year friend, is out of his coma and doing amazing! Probably be released next week! Honestly thought I’d never see him conscious again. Miracles do happen. Feeling like a weight was lifted today :pray:t3: God is good

20 Likes

That’s amazing news Top. I’m so happy for you and his family. Lord knows we could all use this kind of good news when so much seems to be going wrong.

Also I think honey is a medicine in and of itself.

5 Likes

That is GREAT news!

4 Likes

When I was way younger, I found that a good whiskey drunk would cure just about any kind of cold flu whatever. It was like the germs are in your body like “yeah we run shit now!” Then you basically pour gasoline into your body and all of a sudden the germs are like “Holy shit. He’s crazy. He’s poisoning himself! Retreat! Retreat!”

10 Likes

When I was way younger I was always drunk. My germs expected poison. Primary food group if necessary.

3 Likes

Lol, same to an extent. Whisky was the go to for sure for the older generations, probably something to it tbch

2 Likes

Alcohol is carcinogenic and kills brain cells.

3 Likes

Ohhh. So you only think you’re getting better.

2 Likes

lol, yah you think it’s doing something… and it is! Killing you softly :smiley:

3 Likes

I quit drinking for fun probably 15 years ago. I drank AN singular beer last week with my mom’s cousin and I felt like complete shit the next day. I don’t know how I used to power through cases, rally and be ready to go again the next day.

6 Likes

I don’t think I ever really drank much for fun. Drank alcoholicly from 15-30. Never drank again. Can’t believe my wife hung thru the worst 7. Get up and decide if I should puke now,later, or both. I’d get in the shower/tub in the morning and go back to sleep with hot shower on. Wake up to a cold shower, fall out, tearing the shower curtain off, then hitting my back on the toilet. My wife would hear me, look in the bathroom and just close the door. Typical morning for me.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Amazing!!!

4 Likes

This is great news my friend.
Glad to hear that you might be able to reunite!
:grinning:

2 Likes